Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Jason G.
Yes they do
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
March 4, 2014, 1:02 p.m.
Click-ins are dangerous, don't do it!
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Feb. 13, 2014, 10:58 p.m.
Yes they do make them and they seem pretty old school. I would stick with what you have. I have a board with the click-in system and they are really hard to get locked back in when you have snow packed into your boot or step in area. I wish all of the time I had the other system!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Feb. 10, 2014, 10:21 a.m.
Stay away from step-in bindings...great concept, but not worth the risk and anxiety when you hit a jump or rail. the last thing you want is to get "thrown out" of your "step-ins".
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Feb. 8, 2014, 1:57 p.m.
As everyone else said, don't go for it. I had a pair (not Burton) that would snap open when you hit a rail, which is very dangerous. Stay with the classic strap in.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Jan. 19, 2014, 1:09 p.m.
Yes, but I agree with everyone else - stick with the strap in bindings. My toe cap ones are amazing.
Susie E.
Susie E.
June 20, 2013, 12:13 a.m.
They do, but I personally would stick with the strap in, the click-in binding system freezes and then you're SOL trying to get out of a board literally frozen to you, lol.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Feb. 21, 2013, 7:44 a.m.
You should probably just upgrade to a strap binding system. Click ins are way out of date and aren't nearly as functional or supportive as straps.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Jan. 30, 2013, 9:20 p.m.
Not sure. I have channel binding
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Jan. 15, 2013, 7:42 a.m.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nov. 13, 2012, 4:29 p.m.
I'm sure they do because it's burton. If you want to replace your bindings, i recommend getting strap in's since I've had bad experiences with click ins i.e. not being able to click in to them lol (ice forms = bad night).
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Nov. 12, 2012, 11:57 a.m.
There aren't many women bindings, try Zumiez if you have one near to you, its my first stop in a lot of things for snow boarding, online has better selection BUT in store has more answers
Candice D.
Candice D.
Oct. 29, 2012, 8:52 p.m.
They do but I don't like them. I hate when they freeze up which is why I prefer strap in bindings.
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:07 a.m.
Yes they do. I've tried the click in and the buckle and found that the click in is more prone to freezing. Snow and ice can get into it and I would end up wasting time scooping it out before I could get my into it. Ideally, it's up to your preference but I would take time and look at reviews before choosing one.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:16 p.m.
They do. Do a bit of research. Amazon possibly? Though I prefer the buckle in style as I get a bit more flex in my ride
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Oct. 10, 2012, 2:17 p.m.
Yes they do!
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
Oct. 5, 2012, 7:46 a.m.
I know they make them in Men's but I have never been able to find them in woman's unfortunately.

Join Now