Burton
By Burton
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Jason G.
Yes they do
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
3 years, 6 months ago
Click-ins are dangerous, don't do it!
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes they do make them and they seem pretty old school. I would stick with what you have. I have a board with the click-in system and they are really hard to get locked back in when you have snow packed into your boot or step in area. I wish all of the time I had the other system!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Timmins, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
Stay away from step-in bindings...great concept, but not worth the risk and anxiety when you hit a jump or rail. the last thing you want is to get "thrown out" of your "step-ins".
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
As everyone else said, don't go for it. I had a pair (not Burton) that would snap open when you hit a rail, which is very dangerous. Stay with the classic strap in.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, but I agree with everyone else - stick with the strap in bindings. My toe cap ones are amazing.
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
4 years, 3 months ago
They do, but I personally would stick with the strap in, the click-in binding system freezes and then you're SOL trying to get out of a board literally frozen to you, lol.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
You should probably just upgrade to a strap binding system. Click ins are way out of date and aren't nearly as functional or supportive as straps.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
4 years, 7 months ago
Not sure. I have channel binding
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
4 years, 8 months ago
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
University Park, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I'm sure they do because it's burton. If you want to replace your bindings, i recommend getting strap in's since I've had bad experiences with click ins i.e. not being able to click in to them lol (ice forms = bad night).
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Puyallup, WA
4 years, 10 months ago
There aren't many women bindings, try Zumiez if you have one near to you, its my first stop in a lot of things for snow boarding, online has better selection BUT in store has more answers
Candice D.
Candice D.
Modesto, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
They do but I don't like them. I hate when they freeze up which is why I prefer strap in bindings.
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes they do. I've tried the click in and the buckle and found that the click in is more prone to freezing. Snow and ice can get into it and I would end up wasting time scooping it out before I could get my into it. Ideally, it's up to your preference but I would take time and look at reviews before choosing one.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
They do. Do a bit of research. Amazon possibly? Though I prefer the buckle in style as I get a bit more flex in my ride
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
Yes they do!
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know they make them in Men's but I have never been able to find them in woman's unfortunately.