Burton
Burton
By Burton
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Jason G.
Yes they do
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
3 years, 8 months ago
Click-ins are dangerous, don't do it!
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes they do make them and they seem pretty old school. I would stick with what you have. I have a board with the click-in system and they are really hard to get locked back in when you have snow packed into your boot or step in area. I wish all of the time I had the other system!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Timmins, ON
3 years, 9 months ago
Stay away from step-in bindings...great concept, but not worth the risk and anxiety when you hit a jump or rail. the last thing you want is to get "thrown out" of your "step-ins".
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
As everyone else said, don't go for it. I had a pair (not Burton) that would snap open when you hit a rail, which is very dangerous. Stay with the classic strap in.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, but I agree with everyone else - stick with the strap in bindings. My toe cap ones are amazing.
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
4 years, 5 months ago
They do, but I personally would stick with the strap in, the click-in binding system freezes and then you're SOL trying to get out of a board literally frozen to you, lol.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
You should probably just upgrade to a strap binding system. Click ins are way out of date and aren't nearly as functional or supportive as straps.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
4 years, 9 months ago
Not sure. I have channel binding