Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
All of my snowboard gear is made by Burton. I own 5 sets of jackets and gloves. I also own a couple pairs of snowboard pants and hats. I have these variations in gear so that I'm prepared for multiple scenarios involving the weather or the terrain.

I also have a couple board set ups that use Burton bindings and boots. I no longer own any boards from them, but the equipment is compatible with the boards I do own.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love burton. I only ride their boards and happen to love their luggage and snowboard gear too. Their prices are rather expensive but the quality is pretty good for a snow company. I would recommend them.
Candice W.
Candice W.
I love Burton gear! Living in the Midwest and being a snowboarder means I want good quality gear that will stand up and last. Burton gear is well worth the money!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
A lot of my snowboard gear is from Burton. They make great quality, warm stuff. The brand basically invented and perfected snowboarding so they definitely have it down!The only con is the price. I know it is pretty expensive but some things like the jackets and mittens are definitely worth a little splurging!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Burton makes great products. I have a few packable bags from them and they have lasted forever. They have high quality canvas products, and they also sell some of the nicest and sporty women's pocketbooks I have been able to find. They also make really cute to go mini bags too! I definitely would order from them again.
Mike Z.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Burton makes top quality gear. My whole snowboard setup is from Burton. Board bindings and boots. I even have Burton pants and gloves. It's not the cheapest but if you want to stay warm in below zero weather it's worth it.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Never disappoints. Just bought a new snowboard coat in the spring for this winter. Great quality and got it on sale! Well worth paying a little more for good quality gear.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Great company. great stuff but it does get pricey. Fast shipping and they do have a lot of sales. Will buy from here again. Love getting my snowboarding apparel from here.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Burton has been my go to brand for years for outdoor clothing and gear. It's a trusted brand and has well made clothing!
Sherri O.
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
I have the most amazing sheep ski coat feom them. Its super stylish and it is comfy and warm. A lot of money though:(
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.