Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Amelia V.
All of my snowboard gear is made by Burton. I own 5 sets of jackets and gloves. I also own a couple pairs of snowboard pants and hats. I have these variations in gear so that I'm prepared for multiple scenarios involving the weather or the terrain.

I also have a couple board set ups that use Burton bindings and boots. I no longer own any boards from them, but the equipment is compatible with the boards I do own.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love burton. I only ride their boards and happen to love their luggage and snowboard gear too. Their prices are rather expensive but the quality is pretty good for a snow company. I would recommend them.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Burton makes great products. I have a few packable bags from them and they have lasted forever. They have high quality canvas products, and they also sell some of the nicest and sporty women's pocketbooks I have been able to find. They also make really cute to go mini bags too! I definitely would order from them again.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Burton makes top quality gear. My whole snowboard setup is from Burton. Board bindings and boots. I even have Burton pants and gloves. It's not the cheapest but if you want to stay warm in below zero weather it's worth it.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Never disappoints. Just bought a new snowboard coat in the spring for this winter. Great quality and got it on sale! Well worth paying a little more for good quality gear.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Great company. great stuff but it does get pricey. Fast shipping and they do have a lot of sales. Will buy from here again. Love getting my snowboarding apparel from here.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
A lot of my snowboard gear is from Burton. They make great quality, warm stuff. The brand basically invented and perfected snowboarding so they definitely have it down!The only con is the price. I know it is pretty expensive but some things like the jackets and mittens are definitely worth a little splurging!
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN
I've been riding a Burton Feather for 10+ years and still love it. It's held up well to wear and tear in all different terrains and conditions as well as many, many flights and car rides. It's also been a great board to grow and transition with from absolute beginner to intermediate/advanced. The board flexes well and as long as I show it a little love with regular waxing and edging it still looks brand new. The board, bindings and boots were pretty pricey up front, but when I consider that I've gotten 10 good years of use out of them and still more to come, it doesn't seem that bad. I know there are better/newer boards and designs on the market, but I don't see the need to replace when the one I have is still kickin'.
Brett N.
Hawthorne, NY
This is way to grey to even come close to reviewing. There are so many great board companies out there. While Burton is absolutely an orignal G they have a wide variety of boards from beginner to advanced. I ride a 165 Burton Love Playboy Limited edition special. This thing has so much pop and flex its amazing not to mention the full centerfold art shot. Like I was saying beginner to advanced. So there are boards that are fantastic and those that are from from it. I want to say this. I do love burton, but to say all of them are great is mis-leading you. Burton does however cater to the mountain rider / person that just wants to have plain fun. From their boards to their bags everything about them and the sport is cool. But if you want to grab a sick board from burton make sure you pay attention to weight, displacement, and mid core construction. Art always plays a factor into the mix but the construction is always most important.
Jake S.
Marlborough, MA
Although Burton makes high quality snow gear, there are many other brands that make gear at better prices and quality. Brands like Forum, Salomon, k2, and Dragon make gear that blows Burton out of the water. I used Burton gear for 3+ years and was satisfied until I converted to Forum. Definitely a good decision. The best part of Burton is their jackets and snowboard graphics. I would definitely recommend researching other brands before buying Burton gear based on popularity. I've never had a problem with my Burton gear but I prefer other brands especially for park riders.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.