Add a Photo

By BURTON
Photos (3)
Amelia V.
Amelia V.

All of my snowboard gear is made by Burton. I own 5 sets of jackets and gloves. I also own a couple pairs of snowboard pants and hats. I have these variations in gear so that I'm prepared for multiple scenarios involving the weather or the terrain.

I also have a couple board set ups that use Burton bindings and boots. I no longer own any boards from them, but the equipment is compatible with the boards I do own.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

Love burton. I only ride their boards and happen to love their luggage and snowboard gear too. Their prices are rather expensive but the quality is pretty good for a snow company. I would recommend them.
Suki Y.
Suki Y.

Very nice quality clothing apparel. The shirt that I own does not lose it's colour during washes and it still is the same as when I have bought it. The print does'nt ware off and it's super comfy!
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY

Burton is awesome. They make great boards. My custom flying v is my favorite board. They also make col bags. I have a Burton AK bag and another thave fits boots helmet and all my gear.
Candice W.
Candice W.

I love Burton gear! Living in the Midwest and being a snowboarder means I want good quality gear that will stand up and last. Burton gear is well worth the money!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA

I love Burton gear. I buy them for snowboarding. It's good quality, and I've been able to keep most of my things for years. Highly recommend their gear.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN

I've been riding a Burton Feather for 10+ years and still love it. It's held up well to wear and tear in all different terrains and conditions as well as many, many flights and car rides. It's also been a great board to grow and transition with from absolute beginner to intermediate/advanced. The board flexes well and as long as I show it a little love with regular waxing and edging it still looks brand new. The board, bindings and boots were pretty pricey up front, but when I consider that I've gotten 10 good years of use out of them and still more to come, it doesn't seem that bad. I know there are better/newer boards and designs on the market, but I don't see the need to replace when the one I have is still kickin'.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Burton is by far THE best snowboarding company on the market today. Although you may think their prices are too high, it's so beyond worth it. Their customer service cannot be matched. My friend got a board in the mail and was displeased with the color of the board, and Burton sent him a brand new model for free. They are always willing to help and make your purchase as smooth as possible.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA

I had my Burton Troop for more than 10 years before I replaced it. It was my first born, and I was glad to have it. It floated on the snow and survived a lot of wear and tear. Also, I STILL lend it to people if they need a board and are my size. In my opinion, Burton continues to be a leader of style and innovation within the snow sport community.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO

I have a Burton Camera Backpack that protects my gear wonderfully. It has several compartments to hold all of my smaller items and I can rearrange the dividers to store my lenses accordingly. However, when filled it can become very cumbersome and way to heavy on a small framed woman like myself. Overall, Burton creates quality products.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now