Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Photos (3)
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
All of my snowboard gear is made by Burton. I own 5 sets of jackets and gloves. I also own a couple pairs of snowboard pants and hats. I have these variations in gear so that I'm prepared for multiple scenarios involving the weather or the terrain.

I also have a couple board set ups that use Burton bindings and boots. I no longer own any boards from them, but the equipment is compatible with the boards I do own.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love burton. I only ride their boards and happen to love their luggage and snowboard gear too. Their prices are rather expensive but the quality is pretty good for a snow company. I would recommend them.
Candice W.
Candice W.
I love Burton gear! Living in the Midwest and being a snowboarder means I want good quality gear that will stand up and last. Burton gear is well worth the money!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Burton gear. I buy them for snowboarding. It's good quality, and I've been able to keep most of my things for years. Highly recommend their gear.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
A lot of my snowboard gear is from Burton. They make great quality, warm stuff. The brand basically invented and perfected snowboarding so they definitely have it down!The only con is the price. I know it is pretty expensive but some things like the jackets and mittens are definitely worth a little splurging!
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Burton is awesome. They make great boards. My custom flying v is my favorite board. They also make col bags. I have a Burton AK bag and another thave fits boots helmet and all my gear.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Can't live without it! Love their snowboards and I had a jacket lasted me 6 years! Great company
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
Burton is a really good brand for a lot of winter stuff. They're definitely really pricey, but I don't think they should be. I feel like it's more because of the brand name. Anyway, they do have some nice stuff and pretty cool designs, which is why it's probably also more well-known. I've never had a problem with their items from snowboards, boots, goggles and helmets. All have been pretty good quality.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.