Add a Photo

By BURTON
Photos (3)
Amelia V.
Amelia V.

All of my snowboard gear is made by Burton. I own 5 sets of jackets and gloves. I also own a couple pairs of snowboard pants and hats. I have these variations in gear so that I'm prepared for multiple scenarios involving the weather or the terrain.

I also have a couple board set ups that use Burton bindings and boots. I no longer own any boards from them, but the equipment is compatible with the boards I do own.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

Love burton. I only ride their boards and happen to love their luggage and snowboard gear too. Their prices are rather expensive but the quality is pretty good for a snow company. I would recommend them.
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY

Burton is awesome. They make great boards. My custom flying v is my favorite board. They also make col bags. I have a Burton AK bag and another thave fits boots helmet and all my gear.
Candice W.
Candice W.

I love Burton gear! Living in the Midwest and being a snowboarder means I want good quality gear that will stand up and last. Burton gear is well worth the money!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA

I love Burton gear. I buy them for snowboarding. It's good quality, and I've been able to keep most of my things for years. Highly recommend their gear.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Can't live without it! Love their snowboards and I had a jacket lasted me 6 years! Great company
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ

I have a Burton backpack that I have been using since Junior year of high school. I am currently a rising junior in college and still using the same backpack. Unlike my other backpacks my Burton straps haven't ripped off, the clips haven't broken, and all the zippers still work.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI

They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi

Love Burton! They have the best quality for sure. Always have the most unto date coolest looking snowboards too!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.