BY BURNOUT

BurnOut Kids Physical Sunscreen 35 SPF - 3.4 oz. Finally the perfect sunscreen for babies and kids! BurnOut Kids Physical Sunscreen is enriched with extracts of helionori pomegranate and plantain to protect and nourish skin. Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists BurnOut Kids Physical Sun see more...

Buy on Walmart
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
I found this sunscreen after researching safe and effective sunscreens for my baby and preschooler. It's a physical sunscreen so it works right away and is excellent at protecting your skin. It's thicker than traditional sunscreens and that makes it tricker to rub in, but it also makes it easier to see/feel where you already applied. This formula does need to be reapplied if you're in water or doing anything strenuous, but my kids don't seems to mind. My husband and I started to use this as well since it works so great. I'm very fair and this stuff works perfectly. I would highly recommend.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a child's sunscreen. However if your child is super fair and gets burnt easily then due to the low SPF I would recommend applying every hour to avoid the intense sun exposure