Burleson's: Honey Pure, 40 Oz uploaded by Lotina S.

BY BURLESON'S

U.S. Grade A Fancy see more...

Naketa J.
Review for: Pure Honey 12 oz; 340 g more...
I like honey on just about anything from tea to chicken. Lol. Do I make sure to keep a bottle in my house at all times. This brand tastes good and is reasonably priced! I am always very satisfied with the quality of their product.
Lotina S.
Ok you might not wanna read this because it's graphic. So I'll give you a chance to slide past... Ok, so I was really constipated and I heard that honey could. It had been like 4 days since I took my number2... I tried figs and dried plums but they didn't work, I waited up to a week after that... Nothing! Then my aunt told me to take a tablespoon of honey every night with a small cup of water. I chose Burleson's pure hone. I woke up the first morning with bowels movements. The next morning I had full on diarrhea. I had to call in sick to work that day. So definitely good stuff. I use it in my hair too. Wonders I tell you.
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
This is good for you and I love the smell of it and I actually use it a lot surprisingly so you should go get some from this brand of you haven't already
Amber Y.
I use honey everyday! It's such a wonderful natural and healthy sweetener! I use it in tea, oatmeal, and even baked goods!
Anne E.
This is the best honey!! Super delicious on peanut butter toast and awesome for sweetening vegetables like carrots!!
Brytny B.
Paradise, TX
I absolutely love this honey. I prefer local honey for allergy purposes but this is definitely a default option.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband's grandmother buys this honey and it's delicious! A little expensive but not as much as some others
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this honey! Comes in a squeeze bottle so it is easy to pour on a spoon or in the mug.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite honey. I like to pour some over warm biscuits on a cold night.
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Is this honey actually good?
Patricia  L.
Is this unfiltered raw honey?

Walmart