Burleson's Clover Pure Honey, 8 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.Burleson's Clover Pure Honey, 8 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY BURLESON'S

Burleson's Clover Pure Honey: Pleasing blend of pure clover nectars with a consistent taste that is always mild, delicate and sweet Traceable from farm to mouth see more...

Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
I dont believe this is real honey. It says Junior Bear honey flavored syrup. Ingredients are high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup & honey.
I'm guessing there is probably 1% real honey in this. Buy raw honey. Its extremely thick and a light yellow color. You can scoop with a spoon and it doesnt fall off. It is like heaven. Once you try it you will never want another kind. You will love it and its so good for you. Burleson does make a cute bottle.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love honey! It goes great in almost anything you need to sweeten. The bottle is a cute little bear ! I love that it has a warning label as to not feed under a year old. That's important to me when looking for safe foods for my children. I use it for sore throats, sweeteners, and for my blood sugar in emergencies. Never can have enough of this stuff.
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I use honey for medicine unlike most people and I really love this honey really good when I’m sick
Âdäj'á Q.