HealthWellnessBuried Treasure

by Buried Treasure

Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll Spearmint has been shown to be beneficial for alkaline diets and fights against excess acid in the digestive tract . Chlorophyll is a natural detox and deodorizer for the digestive tract for diets high in meat proteins but low in leafy greens . Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll aids in the production of red blood cells and which gives a boost to the immune system. Chlorophyll is naturally rich in Vitamins A, C, K and E plus essential fatty acids and minerals such as magnesium, iron, calcium and potassium. Excellent to drink straight or add to juice. Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll is Vegan. Gluten, Wheat, Yeast and Dairy Free. BPA Free 16 oz bottle. Ingredients sourced globally. Manufactured and bottled in a FDA, USDA and cGMP compliant facility. Made in U.S.A.

Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll Spearmint has been shown to be beneficial for alkaline diets and fights against excess acid in the digestive tract; Chlorophyll is a natural detox and deodorizer for the digestive tract for diets high in meat proteins but low in leafy greens; Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll aids in the production of red blood cells and which gives a boost to the immune system.; Chlorophyll is naturally rich in Vitamins A, C, K and E plus essential fatty acids and minerals such as magnesium, iron, calcium and potassium. Excellent to drink straight or add to juice.; Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll is Vegan. Gluten, Wheat, Yeast and Dairy Free. BPA Free 16 oz bottle. Ingredients sourced globally. Manufactured and bottled in a FDA, USDA and cGMP compliant facility. Made in U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buried Treasure: Liquid Chlorophyll - All Natural 100 mg Chlorophyll - Energy Boost, Immune Support & Detox - Intestinal & Digestive Support - Natural Body Deodorant - Alcohol Free - Spearmint - 16oz!
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Buried Treasure: Liquid Chlorophyll - All Natural 100 mg Chlorophyll - Energy Boost, Immune Support & Detox - Intestinal & Digestive Support - Natural Body Deodorant - Alcohol Free - Spearmint - 16oz uploaded by Donna P H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought Buried Treasure Liquid Chlorophyll because a lot of people are doing the Tik Tok challenge. Although, I do my videos on my YouTube channel DONNA'S SPOT. All are welcome. I knew I wasn't going to drop 15 drops in water to drink it all day cause I hate mint. I pour it in a small cup to 15ml. And throw it down the back of my throat. So I don't taste it. Then I drink some water behind it. Most people look for the energy it gives. For me it curbs my appetite. So I don't eat junk food all day. And I'm losing weight. And it helps me with the chronic pain I suffer from by taking it twice a day. I'm very happy with my results.
Ralitza S.
Arlington Hts, IL
Buried Treasure: Liquid Chlorophyll - All Natural 100 mg Chlorophyll - Energy Boost, Immune Support & Detox - Intestinal & Digestive Support - Natural Body Deodorant - Alcohol Free - Spearmint - 16oz uploaded by Ralitza S.
Purchased at: Amazon
TikTok started the Chlorophyll trend but hmm.. what’s all the hype about? Well my skin has improved but is it because of the product or because I’m drinking more water? Yikes! Been a month let’s see how this product works in two! Let me know your thoughts!!! Buried Treasure: Liquid Chlorophyll - All Natural 100 mg Chlorophyll - Energy Boost, Immune Support & Detox - Intestinal & Digestive Support - Natural Body Deodorant - Alcohol Free - Spearmint - 16oz

Looking for your answer?