BY BURGER KING #23 in Dining

Burger King
  • "Most people will choose any other fast food over BK, I really think they have gone down hill in the last few years and I hate to say it but in my area it would seem as though they would go out of business as well..." in 24 reviews
  • "I honestly cant stand burger kings hamburgers they always taste burnt as for the chicken sandwiches love them onion rings are amazing fries are do able but not my favorite really wish tgey had more variety of chicken products" in 9 reviews
  • "I don't really like Burger King all that well because I don't like their burgers, but just am so happy that the chicken fries are back!" in 8 reviews
  • "Burger King is my favorite fast food restaurant because I can taste the quality in their food unlike other fast food places." in 5 reviews
  • "It's my last resort as a fast food restaurant, not the best, but I'd honestly rather go to McDonalds. " in 3 reviews
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love Burger King!!  I love that the prices are amazing and the service time is super quick.  I usually order a double cheeseburger with french fries or onion rings and it always taste so good!  I would like to mention that fast food is high in calories and to eat it in moderation, or else you will get fat and probably some health issues too.  If it wasn't so bad, I'd probably eat it every day..lol.  Anyway.. the employees at Burger king are always so friendly and my order gets to me promptly and correctly.  The only thing I don't like about Burger King these days, is that the patty sizes have gone to shambles!  They are so thin!  That's why i always get that double cheeseburger, otherwise, you won't be able to taste no meat.  This is why I gave it four stars... but overall, I do recommend!
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Depending on what you get at Burger King makes a huge difference in the review. Overall Burger King has decent food. It doesn't give me the shits so that's always a plus. I really like the Rodeo Cheeseburger but in recent years they have come up with some pretty good items. The cheesy tater tots are really tasty and the burgers are always juicy...much better than McDonalds Burgers on juiciness. I hate their chicken nuggets and I always think Burger Kings look uncleanly..it may just be the outdated retro decor though. Overall Burger King is decent for fast food.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I love all of the products from BurgerKing. As a former employee I can attest to the freshness of all the food. They do there best to insure that no customer waits more than three minutes from the time they order to the time they receive their meal. They have a great and varied selection and the price is wonderful. One of my all time favorite products is the broiled chicken sandwich. It's allways moist, juicy, and full of flavor. I will be a BK customer for life.
Val x.
Burger King has the best burgers ever!. Has a promotions and is not expensive. My favorite product is the double whopper. The quality is amazing and very tasty. I recommend this burger shop because are awesome and wonderful. I’m so exciting for more.
Cody S.
Fremont
I am in love with the new Double Sourdough bacon king sandwich. It’s just so amazing. All the flavors blend together perfectly to create just one heavenly sandwich. Also, I was always a huge fan of the Hershey pies and Oreo cheesecake, but the new Twix pie is a bite of heaven. Burger King is really stepping up their game on the menu items and I’m living for it
Jonnay V.
My favorite thing at Burger King is their Mac N Cheetos and I really wish it was a year round food item!! I love how Burger King is always collaborating with other brands and adding a variety of new items to their menu. I'd highly recommend trying to special collaboration items while they're on the menu because they're really unique, and it seems like most often it's limited edition.
Michaela C.
I actually like Burger King's burgers better than other fast food options, and the french fries are pretty good.  The nuggets, not so much.  Try the Hershey Sundae Pie for dessert - it's really sweet but also really good!  I haven't had their breakfast in years, but used to really like their early am options.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I used to love Burger King as a kid and even into my teens but I feel like they have consistently gone downhill over the past several years.  While I do occasionally enjoy a burger from Burger King, I've been less than impressed on my last several visits and I don't think I'll be visiting any time in the near future.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love it!! I mostly love their ice cream and it is so creamy, smooth, and tastes amazing!! I also love how they always have coupons and deals especially in December. My only concern is that at some stores the customer service can be bad but other than that I really love it!!
Brandi M.
Jackson, MS
Not many people know this but Burger King has a veggie burger. I get the veggie burger and a small onion ring if I’m not watching what I eat. You’ll have to advise them to not cook it for as long as their packing says, because it will be hard around the edges if they cook it too long.
Amanda E.
What is your favorite menu item?
tabetha T.
What is you Burger King Favorite?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which would you rather ? Burger King Or McDonald's French fries ?
Stephanie T.
Brandon, VT
It's always a big competition. is burger king better than McDonald's.
Jacqueline A.
Burger king or mc donalds?