BY BURGER KING #18 in Dining

Burger King
  • "Most people will choose any other fast food over BK, I really think they have gone down hill in the last few years and I hate to say it but in my area it would seem as though they would go out of business as well..." in 24 reviews
  • "I honestly cant stand burger kings hamburgers they always taste burnt as for the chicken sandwiches love them onion rings are amazing fries are do able but not my favorite really wish tgey had more variety of chicken products" in 9 reviews
  • "I don't really like Burger King all that well because I don't like their burgers, but just am so happy that the chicken fries are back!" in 8 reviews
  • "Burger King is my favorite fast food restaurant because I can taste the quality in their food unlike other fast food places." in 5 reviews
  • "It's my last resort as a fast food restaurant, not the best, but I'd honestly rather go to McDonalds. " in 3 reviews
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love Burger King!!  I love that the prices are amazing and the service time is super quick.  I usually order a double cheeseburger with french fries or onion rings and it always taste so good!  I would like to mention that fast food is high in calories and to eat it in moderation, or else you will get fat and probably some health issues too.  If it wasn't so bad, I'd probably eat it every day..lol.  Anyway.. the employees at Burger king are always so friendly and my order gets to me promptly and correctly.  The only thing I don't like about Burger King these days, is that the patty sizes have gone to shambles!  They are so thin!  That's why i always get that double cheeseburger, otherwise, you won't be able to taste no meat.  This is why I gave it four stars... but overall, I do recommend!
Jennifer M.
Shelton
I love the Whopper with cheese which is the only reason I go to Burger King once in awhile. The service is a,ways subpar and lacking. The drive through is worse with forgetting items in your Oder or giving the wrong thing. In service dining is only one step above the drive through. At least if you eat in you are still there to fix the mistake they made. I get a lot of these employees are teenagers but BK needs to train them better.

Jonnay V.
My favorite thing at Burger King is their Mac N Cheetos and I really wish it was a year round food item!! I love how Burger King is always collaborating with other brands and adding a variety of new items to their menu. I'd highly recommend trying to special collaboration items while they're on the menu because they're really unique, and it seems like most often it's limited edition.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I love Burger King's food but I cannot stand the local service where I am. Customer service is not #1 and they always get the order wrong.  I wish we had a store that had good service because this would be my favorite place ever. I will still give a 4 star to the company because it is not Burger King fault the store in my city is aweful!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
My mom and I always go to Burger King on Saturdays. I think that the food is really great! I love all the flavors:)) I think that the prices are great! It’s affordable and all. The most affordable things are the ice creams that are like 75 cents.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
These burgers are amazing as well as the fries so salty! The only downfall is this is the third time they’ve got our order wrong. It’s an on going joke for our family they they always get it wrong! I understand it’s hectic working fast food but the orders are always wrong but the food is good! Hopefully this will change someday! ☺️
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
Who doesn’t love Burger King?! The app has a whole bunch of coupons that can be used in restaurant or in the drive through. Great under $10 deals. And I think they might have some of the best fries ever! Burger King is my go to fast food and I’m overall satisfied with them. Burger King
Lynn B.
The worst of fast food. Food is always cold and staff isn’t much better. I enjoy their onion rings. The food quality varies. You can get bad tomatoes and lettuce on you sandwich. Staff doesn’t seem to care. When you have a problem, management doesn’t care. I’ve given them several chances and I won’t go back.
Carrie P.
This is usually our go to when we get done doing all of our shopping at Walmart on a late night, as it's right across the parking lot. It's usually really good, but when they get busy they just throw burgers together and when you go to eat it, you have to basically put the toppings on yourself lol.
Brandi M.
Jackson, MS
Not many people know this but Burger King has a veggie burger. I get the veggie burger and a small onion ring if I’m not watching what I eat. You’ll have to advise them to not cook it for as long as their packing says, because it will be hard around the edges if they cook it too long.
Amanda E.
What is your favorite menu item?
tabetha T.
What is you Burger King Favorite?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which would you rather ? Burger King Or McDonald's French fries ?
Stephanie T.
Brandon, VT
It's always a big competition. is burger king better than McDonald's.
Jacqueline A.
Burger king or mc donalds?