BY BURDETTE BECKMANN INC

Pez Marvel Heroes assortment includes a random assortment of 12 individually wrapped characters: Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Thor, Spiderman, and Hulk candy dispensers. Each dispenser also includes two candy cartridges. see more...

• Who is everyones' favorite Marvel character? Petition to ...1 Answers
  • What is the very first dispenser that came out?1 Answers
  • Are these things really good?2 Answers
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I have always been a fan of pez candy. The best way to describe them is a delightful little zesty tablet of fruity flavor a zing that dissolves in your mouth. Also always been a fan of Marvel movies because their plots are always so adventurous so combing the two is a win-win.
So cute, These little dispensers are so cute. I started collecting various ones for my sons. We stopped refilling the candy for the kids. We found the refills at the grocery store in a bag of about 25 wrapped candies. Each wrapped candy would have about 6 pieces of Pez candy. I really do not eat the candy much but my sons do. They love to open their heads and watch the candy pop out. These days they can make anything into a Pez dispenser.
Emily R.
Winfield, MO
Pez candy has a weird chalky taste, but somehow it doesn't matter. They are fun to eat. Different superheros is just one of the fun characters they come in. Who can't be happy eating candy out of Captain America's neck?
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I remember these as a kid and now they have marvel characters. I am super excited with these. I get happy every time i see these. I love the flavors of each candy.
Lindsey C.
Pensacola , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these candy dispensers as a kid! And I'm sure any other kid would love them as well. They have fun and cute characters, perfect for kids!!
Kirsten H.
These are super fun for kids and adults alike! The candies taste great and the item itself is always in good condition and great for collections.
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
My brother and I have been collectors of PEZ dispensers since we were very young and these are a great addition to the collection. Cute and fun
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
These are a classic. i love them for the nostalgia. these are so good. great for children to play with. love the sweet taste
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ever since I was a kid I have always loved pez. They come in the cute little dispensers and the candies taste great!
Kalyn w.
My 2 year old son has a obsession with PEZ. Every time we go to the store he has to have a different one.
Lynette J.
Are these things really good?
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Who is everyones' favorite Marvel character? Petition to get a Wonderwoman pea starting now!!!
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
What is the very first dispenser that came out?

back