Burberrys The Beat by Burberry Mini EDP . 15 oz uploaded by Fathima B.

Burberrys The Beat by Burberry Mini EDP . 15 oz

The Beat Perfume by Burberrys From burberry britain’s most fashionable brand meet the beat, A hip and trendsetting floral/woody scent with english attitude, Traditional floral notes of iris bergamot and bluebell combine with ceylon tea cardamom pink pepper mandarin white musk vetiver and cedarwood for a smoky and sexy composition, see more...

Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is one of my favorites. so good and very fresh, subtle but long lasting smell. It is a scent that can be used year round.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! I've owned so many Burberry perfumes and this is one of my favorite. I'd definitely reply this. The scent last so long. It's so fresh and class. I always get asked what I'm wearing.
Fathima B.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burberry the beat this is the first Burberry fragrance that I bought which made me love all Burberry collection .the beat goes loud with time and awesome
Fallyn D.
Fallyn D.
Burberry's The Beat is definitely in my Top 5 fragrances. I love how warm it smells, especially in the winter time!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite Burberry scents. Smell last more then 6hours. Has a rich but soft scent.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell! It's very fun! It is definitely one of my top 3 Burberry scents!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is perfect for the Fall and Winter months! I first tried a sample from a local Sephora and immediately had to go back and purchase it! It has a warm and sultry smell that draws you in. The scent lasts all day.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells so good but it is very strong so be careful to not spray it on more twice. however, one spray will do the job as well.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Burberry had the best scents hands down! Worth every penny! Love love them all.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best perfume that Burberry has... that the world has really. It's perfect for fall and winter. It's got kind of a cozy, comforting smell. You don't need much of it and it lasts all day. I feel like that's not easy to find in a perfume these days.