Burberrys The Beat by Burberry Mini EDP . 15 oz uploaded by Fathima B.

Burberrys The Beat by Burberry Mini EDP . 15 oz

The Beat Perfume by Burberrys From burberry britain’s most fashionable brand meet the beat, A hip and trendsetting floral/woody scent with english attitude, Traditional floral notes of iris bergamot and bluebell combine with ceylon tea cardamom pink pepper mandarin white musk vetiver and cedarwood for a smoky and sexy composition, see more...

Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
This fragrance is perfect for the Fall and Winter months! I first tried a sample from a local Sephora and immediately had to go back and purchase it! It has a warm and sultry smell that draws you in. The scent lasts all day.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I love this perfume! I've owned so many Burberry perfumes and this is one of my favorite. I'd definitely reply this. The scent last so long. It's so fresh and class. I always get asked what I'm wearing.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best perfume that Burberry has... that the world has really. It's perfect for fall and winter. It's got kind of a cozy, comforting smell. You don't need much of it and it lasts all day. I feel like that's not easy to find in a perfume these days.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I have almost every womens scent from Burberry. This is one of my favorites scents. It smells great and lasts all day. I will admit Burberry Brit is still my favorite that's why this gets a 4 out of 5.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Burberry the beat this is the first Burberry fragrance that I bought which made me love all Burberry collection .the beat goes loud with time and awesome
Ivonne G.
I wear this perfume daily... The scent is oh so soft and sweet. I absolutely love it. I was given this as a gift and ever since I have bought three more.
Lorryn Y.
This is MY scent! I've been wearing this perfume for four years now! I have yet to find a scent that even comes close! Love, love love!!! #favoritebuy
Samantha C.
This scent is one of my favorites. so good and very fresh, subtle but long lasting smell. It is a scent that can be used year round.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells so good but it is very strong so be careful to not spray it on more twice. however, one spray will do the job as well.
Marisa E.
Sadly not my favorite, the scent is too musky for me! I was excited to try it but I just don’t think this scent works for me.