BeautyFragrance
Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Toilette Spray 1 7 oz

Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz

Launched by the design house of Burberrys in 1997 BURBERRYS is classified as a sharp spicy lavender amber fragrance, This masculine scent possesses a blend of mint lavender sandalwood cedar and rich amber, It is recommended for casual wear, Size: 1, 7 oz, Gender: Men,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
This is a wonderful scent! my boss wears this and I had to get it! worth every penny!!
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
One of my favorite fragrances! Very light and musky scent. I love this for summer time!
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
This cologne smells soooo amazing! My brother use to buy it a long time ago, and now I bought it for my boyfriend and he used it quick! Check stores like Ross first because they usually have it for much cheaper!
Vrushali K.
Thane, Maharashtra
Nice light musky fragrance, which stays all day long. My husband loved it...n at times I wore it too!

Looking for your answer?