Burberrys BURBERRYS by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Launched by the design house of Burberrys in 1995 BURBERRYS is classified as a refreshing oriental floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of peach apricot sandalwood cedar amber and musk, It is recommended for daytime wear, Size: 3, 4 oz, Gender: Women, see more...

Burberrys BURBERRYS by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
This is one of those fragrances that never go out of style. I've worn this off and on for over a decade and it's always an attention grabber. It's a little on the strong side so a little goes a loooong way. I'd suggest spraying it in the air and walking under it. That's all you really need.
Robyn S.
Columbia, IL
I absolutely love this fragrance. This is a very subtle and soft fragrance. I love that it give a soft aroma without being over powering! I highly recommend.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
I've always loved burberry. It's not too strong and very warm smelling. I need some for myself.
Summer O.
Campbell, CA
Absolutely love this fragrance. Stays on all day and smells delicious. I got this as a Christmas gift last year and have loved it since
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I love Burberry's perfume spay. It smells great is priced very well and every time I wear it everyone loves it and asks what perfume I'm wearing!