Burberrys BURBERRYS by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Launched by the design house of Burberrys in 1995 BURBERRYS is classified as a refreshing oriental floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of peach apricot sandalwood cedar amber and musk, It is recommended for daytime wear, Size: 1, 7 oz, Gender: Women, see more...

Burberrys BURBERRYS by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Burberrys BURBERRYS by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "It smells so good and I get compliments on it all the time." in 1 review
  • "My friend has this perfume and it is the one I spritz every time I go over her house." in 1 review
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
This is a very nice fragrance. They make wonderful scents for both men and women to wear.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
This smells amazing, its also not too pricey for Burberry. I feel that it is not overwhelming and can be worn anytime.
Sheree H.
Sheree H.
Greenbrier, AR
Definitely my favorite perfume. It lasts ALL day. It's very hard to find a perfume that would last all day! Great scent for all seasons. Just a great perfume all around! :)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Southampton, NJ
I love this scent! It's actually hard to find in the stores, but can be ordered online. It has a nice beachy flower scent and last all day.
Connie E.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
This is by far my favorite perfume! It smells so good and I get compliments on it all the time. It is my signature smell. Highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Philadelphia , PA
My friend has this perfume and it is the one I spritz every time I go over her house. It is a great daytime spray and is very floral smelling
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance I've been using this perfume since I was 15 years old it's like a a woody scent and isn't strong. I love how stay on the body. This is a fragrance that I always keep on my night stand.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature scent! It's not too sweet but not manly. It reminds me of chai tea spices and flowers. It's not always easy to find, but I kind of like that. Not a lot of people know the scent like some more well known ones but I always get asked what I'm wearing.
Karla M.
Me gustaria probarlo en verdad parece muy genial y se ve que es muy bueno nn
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dominican Republic, RD
Este es mi uno de mis perfumes favoritos desde siempre, aveces lavo la ropa y el perfume se queda impregnado en ella.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Villavicencio
Estoy ansiosa por probarlo.
Me gustaria mucho probarlo