Burberrys Burberry London New by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

This fantastic new fragrance combines the stylish yet contemporary spirit of Burberry London, A blend of Honeysuckle Jasmine Tangerine Patchouli Musk Rose Peony Sandalwood and Tahitian Flower, It symbolizes the international London lifestyle with freedom and tranquil poise, Size: 1 oz, Gender: Women,

How powerful is the scent? Is it real "floral-y" to the point you walk around smelling like a bouquet? And is it worth the price?
Can you spray it with another perfume, or is it good by itself? I like to use multiple perfumes at once to make the smell last longer. Is it long lasting by itself?
Start your review of Burberrys Burberry London New by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz!
Hoboken, NJ
Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz uploaded by Christine D.
This is my new favorite perfume. It has floral citrus notes that make it smell light and fresh. And it lasts all day. It’s not overpowering at all, which I can’t stand in a perfume. The worst thing is smelling someone’s perfume from across the room regardless of the smell. Love this one! Burberry London by Burberry for Women
This is my current signature scent. I have the huge bottle in my bathroom, and a small bottle on my vanity. My husband loves this scent. He says be can smell the scent of Jasmine. Very feminine and a city-girl go-to for a lovely day in the city, or anywhere, really.
This perfume is my absolute favourite fragrance in the entire world and I've been all over the place. This is a classic, chic, sexy smell that is memorable everywhere I go. Once I moved to the states from London, I've found it hard to find places that sell these but I randomly find them at Ross.
San Francisco, CA
A timeless fave of mine. I have the perfume and body wash and use it as my daily smell. Love it and would suggest other test it before buying. Everyone has their own body chemistry that alters the way a perfume smells.
Los angeles, Ca
This was my "college perfume". Would still buy a bottle! Smell lasts pretty long, but I would spray on in the morning and evening. The design is simple and sophisticated. Would definitely grab it again :)
Conshohocken, PA
Another favorite perfume of mine from Burberry. This is somewhat musky, not sweet at all. Lasts pretty long without being over powering. Macy's sells this. Will definitely continue to use this perfume.
berkeley
This is my favorite perfume of all times and it always will be. It smells like nothing I have ever smelled before. The first spray the smell it has after a while and the smells it leaves before its fading away its amazing. You have to experience it yourself.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love it must try....recommend...smell is not over powering bottle is nice! Will try others by them when I can! Great product! Long lasting for hours!!
Atascadero , CA
My mom and I both love this perfume. It's been purchased several times between the two of us. When I was growing up I used to sneak into my mom's room and actually steal a few squirts before I left the house. I think it's absolutely gorgeous smiling. It's definitely a must have in my perfume collection. Burberry really hit the nail with this one.
I love this sent, it's heaver so I prefer to use this in fall and winter. I love the pattern on the bottle, and the price is good because the sent is long lasting through the day. With hints of jasmine, rose and citrus this is a staple fragrance for any collection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...