Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz uploaded by Casey C.
Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

Burberrys Burberry London New by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

This fantastic new fragrance combines the stylish yet contemporary spirit of Burberry London, A blend of Honeysuckle Jasmine Tangerine Patchouli Musk Rose Peony Sandalwood and Tahitian Flower, It symbolizes the international London lifestyle with freedom and tranquil poise, Size: 1 oz, Gender: Women, see more...

Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Burberrys Burberry London New by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
My mom and I both love this perfume. It's been purchased several times between the two of us. When I was growing up I used to sneak into my mom's room and actually steal a few squirts before I left the house. I think it's absolutely gorgeous smiling. It's definitely a must have in my perfume collection. Burberry really hit the nail with this one.
Danielle S.
I love this sent, it's heaver so I prefer to use this in fall and winter. I love the pattern on the bottle, and the price is good because the sent is long lasting through the day. With hints of jasmine, rose and citrus this is a staple fragrance for any collection.
Rachel K.
Costa Mesa, CA
This smell brings back so many memories of my grandma. My grandma was young and hip, so don't think it's a typical grandma smell. It is great for the winter and colder times, because of the warm scent it has, but it still has some fruity essence.
Linda A.
I special ordered this when I thought the company was no longer going to make it... now I am stocked and prepared for a while since this product doesn't need too much to be sprayed. Smells wonderful
Shawna S.
Love love love this. I want more. It smells so good and clean. It last a very long time too
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Love burbrry, very sophisticated clean sweet not too overpowering scent.....my man loves it
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
Smells SO good!! Last all day and it is in the cutest little bottle!!! Love love love!
Patricia W.
Fairborn, OH
My husband bought me this fragrance as a gift. He really likes it when I wear this perfume. I wear it mostly on date nights and in the colder months. I think this is a floral and stronger fragrance as opposed to lighter and fruity. It definitely last with just a small amount used. I recommend spraying and walking into so it isn't so overpowering.
Lindsey L.
This is my go to winter fragrance. It's lush and a little warm and dense, which pairs nicely with thick scarves and wool coats! But the weight of the scent is offset perfectly with a subtle sweetness, almost like a sweet smoky BBQ. It's a very sophisticated fragrance, and quite lovely.
Hannah B.
I have been wearing Burberry London on and off for 12 years. It smells like fall. It's musky and strong and clings to clothes like you wouldn't believe (I mean this in a good way). I would recommend this to anyone who likes strong perfumes with deep smells!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this cologne good? Does it smell good? Will it attract all the boys in the yard? :)
Rachel K.
Costa Mesa, CA
Can you spray it with another perfume, or is it good by itself? I like to use multiple perfumes at once to make the smell last longer. Is it long lasting by itself?
Jacky M.
If you could describe the smell, what would it be like? Like, sweet, tangy, musky, etc.?
Lateefat L.
Jamaica, NY
I've used a lot of perfume but never used this one. I don't have anyone that uses it so I wanted to know how long does the smell last?
Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How powerful is the scent? Is it real "floral-y" to the point you walk around smelling like a bouquet? And is it worth the price?