Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz uploaded by Casey C.
Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

Burberrys Burberry London New by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

This fantastic new fragrance combines the stylish yet contemporary spirit of Burberry London, A blend of Honeysuckle Jasmine Tangerine Patchouli Musk Rose Peony Sandalwood and Tahitian Flower, It symbolizes the international London lifestyle with freedom and tranquil poise, Size: 1 oz, Gender: Women, see more...

Burberrys Burberry London New by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Burberrys Burberry London New by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Buy on Jet.com
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
A timeless fave of mine. I have the perfume and body wash and use it as my daily smell. Love it and would suggest other test it before buying. Everyone has their own body chemistry that alters the way a perfume smells.
Melissa H.
Conshohocken, PA
Another favorite perfume of mine from Burberry. This is somewhat musky, not sweet at all. Lasts pretty long without being over powering. Macy's sells this. Will definitely continue to use this perfume.
Sabina T.
Los angeles, Ca
This was my "college perfume". Would still buy a bottle! Smell lasts pretty long, but I would spray on in the morning and evening.
The design is simple and sophisticated.
Would definitely grab it again :)
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
My mom and I both love this perfume. It's been purchased several times between the two of us. When I was growing up I used to sneak into my mom's room and actually steal a few squirts before I left the house. I think it's absolutely gorgeous smiling. It's definitely a must have in my perfume collection. Burberry really hit the nail with this one.
Danielle S.
I love this sent, it's heaver so I prefer to use this in fall and winter. I love the pattern on the bottle, and the price is good because the sent is long lasting through the day. With hints of jasmine, rose and citrus this is a staple fragrance for any collection.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
This was one of my very first scents I owned. And til this day I wear it. It's a nice winter scent, sophisticated and not to over powering. It lasts all day and night. I get asked every time, what perfume I'm wearing. People always compliment it. Love it.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I have fallen for this scent by Burberry. It is complex and subtle. It is also long lasting. I always get asking what perfume im wearing when I use it. I personally think it is a must have. Highly reccomend. It is one of my faves.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
A very great winter fragrance, love the bottle wrapped in that famous Burberry pattern. Very strong fragrance with notes of jasmine and tonka bean. If you like jasmine this could be the fragrance for you! I always come back to this one and always get compliments!
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
A sultry spicy parfum with the perfect notes. Great for a romantic dinner date or even day to day. Not too expensive considering it doesn't take much and it's long wearing. The bottle comes wrapped in the signature Burberry print.
Lindsey L.
This is my go to winter fragrance. It's lush and a little warm and dense, which pairs nicely with thick scarves and wool coats! But the weight of the scent is offset perfectly with a subtle sweetness, almost like a sweet smoky BBQ. It's a very sophisticated fragrance, and quite lovely.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Is this cologne good? Does it smell good? Will it attract all the boys in the yard? :)
Rachel K.
Costa Mesa, CA
Can you spray it with another perfume, or is it good by itself? I like to use multiple perfumes at once to make the smell last longer. Is it long lasting by itself?
Jacky M.
If you could describe the smell, what would it be like? Like, sweet, tangy, musky, etc.?
Lateefat L.
Brooklyn , NY
I've used a lot of perfume but never used this one. I don't have anyone that uses it so I wanted to know how long does the smell last?
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
How powerful is the scent? Is it real "floral-y" to the point you walk around smelling like a bouquet? And is it worth the price?