Burberrys Burberry Brit by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Burberry Brit is a sexy eccentric scent, With touches of lime icy pear and green almond, It also has hints of white peony sugared almond mahogany wood amber vanilla beans and tonka beans, Size: 3, 4 oz, see more...

Burberrys Burberry Brit by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Renee D.
Cedar Park, TX
I really love this scent on me, especially in the fall and winter months. It is a very sexy spicy scent that is not too overpowering. If you like musky scents, then you will love this. If i want a stronger scent into the evening then I layer it with the Brit lotion and it lasts all day on me. I'm definitely a fan of Burberry and just picked up My Burberry since I'm almost out of Brit.
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
Burberry Brit is one of my favorite fragrances put out by Burberry. The fragrance is very light and clean smelling. The bottle is very pretty in design. I buy this often when I run out and will continue to. This is a very nice fragrance as it is I wouldn't change anything about it.
Bih F.
Alexandria, VA
Cool settling and flowering kind of smell which i love and i use it almost everyday and am always having compliments of how I smell good each time I have it on