No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of burberry.com!
How would you rate this product?
I just purchased two pairs of shoes im so in loved woth them. shipping was really fast πŸ˜™πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ–€
Greeley, CO
Love it! Super luxury, high end items with high end quality. Love their style on everything.
Erie, PA
Love Burberry. You really get what you pay for, and you can expect it to last for ever.
Mckinney, TX
Bought gifts from this store. I love the plaid design of this store and brand. Love it!
My friends are always so jealous of my few Burberry items because they are absolutely beautiful but I'm in college so I have to work hard to buy the few things I have here and I am so proud of it. People always comment on my stuff from here.
Ohh Burberry. When i want to pamper my self i order a customized thing from burberry. It is very luxurious brand and products are more than worth it. Love it soo much.
zalka,beirut
Burberry is everything to me since when a was a little girl all gifts where nothing to me but burberry was all what a want on my birthday to now πŸ˜‹πŸ’—
Jurançon
Very good product i have to but it on my page and tell the followers to buy it thanks site and company you do a wonderful job can help your promote your product
Great discounts seasonally and package always comes beautifully packaged. Easy to shop online as well and delivery is prompt and updates given frequently.
breaston, derby
I always go to Burberry at Christmas time, I love there clothing and bags. Bit pricey but it is a designer brand. Very high quality though!

Looking for your answer?