No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of burberry.com!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia , SC
One of the most timeless stores. Everyrhing is beautiful with high quality. I live how everything is handmade, I love the signature plated material. One of my goals is to buy a Burberry trench coat one day.
Metairie, LA
Okay so I love the burberry classic plaid patterns, they're so beautiful and timeless! A few years ago I got a travel bag from them and loved it but it started distressing on the leather handles very bad after a few uses, which sucks because they are such a high price. The actual bag itself is still in perfect condition though
Freeport, NY
Burberry is a great brand. They have amazing quality items. Yes, they are very very pricy. But in a sense you’re paying for the outstanding quality of an item. I only have two things from Burberry but i have no complaints besides the pricing.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love shopping at Butberry and their website is very easy to use and user friendly. I almost always find some sort of deal or coupon to use to shop their website and if you hit a minimum you usually get free shipping
Kenansville, NC
The scarfs gloves perfume an their shirts I love. If you have not shopped Burberry then you should try. The scents the textures the quality of all their items are amazing.
Hughesville, MD
I love the brand Burberry, my boyfriend actually owns a few clothes from the brand. I currently don’t have much of there items but I do appreciate the brand and love how cool and amazing they are ... I hope to purchase more from them in the future and hopefully can create  a better review for the company itself
Mt Washington, KY
I love Burberry products!! They are a little on the pricey side but I still love them! I am obsessed with their perfume and cologne! It stays on very good and all of the smells are wonderful! I always get complements when I wear it!
It’s more expensive than Coach and MK , however it’s worth it ! My MK bag ruined in one month ( unveiling ) . I have some Burberry purses for 10 years , another one for 5 years and one for 6 months , and they all look great !
Burberry is the place to go for the statement yet classical look. It keeps you looking chic while still having a level of sophistication . The website is easy to navigate and I would definitely shop here again
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.