BY BURBERRY

Burberry was created in 1995. It is the result of the following top fragrance notes: peach, apricot and marigold. The middle notes are: black currant, sandalwood and cedar and the base of the fragrance is: jasmine vanilla and musk. see more...

Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
This has been once of my favorite scents since I received it as a gift a few years ago. Since I loved it so much, I only used it for special occasions so it lasted me a long time. I have always been attracted to more bold, unisex smells so this was perfect for me.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love this as a transitional Summer to Fall fragrance because the slight spice and warmth of the notes evokes cooler days. I love the vanilla notes and the fact that it's not overpoweringly musky. It's not excessively pricey but smells expensive like you'd expect from Burberry. It wears very well throughout the day as well.
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI
This is my signature perfume for the fall/winter/holiday season. It is spicy and warm smelling and goes perfect with sweaters and boots!
Alyssa T.
Very nice scent, not too heavy and not overly floral. I can wear a lot and not smell like I just walked out of a perfume store.
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a must have for date night or going out to fancy restaurants. It's a deep smell that's very classic.
Rita D.
Favorite perfume. It is a floral scent. It goes on clean and it is long lasting. Great scent.
Mary-Elizabeth A.
Duluth, MN
Old lady smell my mother loves it but I don't. great gift for your mom or grandma :/