BY BURBERRY

Fragrance Description: Burberry Perfume by Burberry, Launched by the design house of burberrys in 1995, burberrys is classified as a refreshing, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of peach, apricot, sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. see more...

Meg M.
Meg M.
The ultimate perfume. It is a classic. Always get compliments when I wear it. Love the way my clothes smell after I put it on. I'll wear a scarf and smell it from before. Divine.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Nashville, TN
CLASSIC. TIMELESS. This will always be my favorite scent of all time. My HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!
Addie V.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Burberry is a great go to in the winter/fall seasons or for a more formal affair in the spring/summers. Smells wonderfully rich
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
This was my first perfume that I got as a gift and it's the best one ever I was so in love with it until I was introduce to new ones
Abi V.
Abi V.
I love this perfume it smells really good whenever i use it I get compliments that I smell good
Maria H.
Maria H.
Whitestone, NY
The best smell I like and always use these
It's my favorite to use, the smell helped me to have a better day.
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does it have an over powering scent?