Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by liz m.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Does it smell good !? 2 Answers
  • Dose this perfume spray last long ?? 1 Answers
  • I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's ...5 Answers
B.Rich R.
Gardena, CA
On of my all time fave fragrances. Very warm, cozy, and musky notes of vanilla. My boyfriend loves this scent and always asks what I'm wearing. It also lasts all day with not much used. As long as this fragrance does not change, it will remain one of my classic fragrance staples!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray will always be my favorite. I bought it years ago because I overhead this guy I had a crush on say he loved it, but even after the guy was done... I still wear it. The scent is perfect and subtle and down right amazing.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Ugh where do I begin! This has to be on my holy grail list. I've been using this for years and can't ever get enough. It's a little pricey but definitely worth every penny. Very sweet, fancy scent. And it last all day and night. Even after I wash my clothes I'll have an aroma of the perfume. I always get a ton of compliments on the perfume. And they always ask which one it is but I never say. It's mine!!!!
Meredith C.
Obviously, perfume is a highly individualized item, but you really can't go wrong with this one. The packaging is beautiful, the smell is great, and it is really just very classic. I would absolutely recommend to people who don't particularly want super floral or sweet perfumes.
Mashka T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume. It has been one of my staple perfumes for a couple of years now. Its def a little too strong for a daily use, I would recommend this for evening wear. It is pleasant but a bit strong. It stays pretty well and no need to reapply frequently.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Burberry I've bought .
Great smell, light , and it last a decent amount of time. I love their cute little travel bottles great for your purse and having on hand when needed. They are a great cheaper price and have cute Gift sets.
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! I'm on my 6th bottle. Hands down top three favorite perfumes. It's not to overbearing even if you spray a little too much! Smell lasts pretty much all day. I love all the notes in this one! It's a very sensual scent.
Heather N.
Red Springs, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My neighbor wears this and every time she gets near I have to tell her how Amazing she smells! Unfortunately this doesn't smell as lovely on me. I know fragrance is all about your body chemistry. I wish this worked on me because it's good enough to drink on her! : )
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
This is a special perfume I bought for my mother. It has a nice powdery/flowery smell that I really enjoy. I bought this at Nordstroms but not sure for how much. This makes for a great gift for any fragrance lover.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume for an everyday wear and it's just okay. I've previously worn Chanel, Dior and Marc Jacobs so I had high expectations. I find the scent a little "old lady" and it doesn't last very long.
Maria A.
Is this a favorite for anyone?
Paloma E.
I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's this strong or no.
Samantha L.
Windsor
Does it smell good !?
Tania D.
Dose this perfume spray last long ??