Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by Marian H.Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by Marian H.Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by liz m.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Does it smell good !? 2 Answers
  • Dose this perfume spray last long ?? 1 Answers
  • I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's ...5 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Marian H.
Alexandria
It’s a very fancy and delicate fragrance but for me is too sweet. I rather use lighter scent perfumes. It’s smell lasts for the whole day! I have a new bottle and I’m trying to sell it if anybody can help me. Thanks BURBERRY 10101119 BURBERRY CLASSIC FOR WOMEN EDP SPRAY
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Burberry perfumes don’t disappoint! I’ve always had at least one Burberry perfume in my collection because they smell so light and clean. This perfume smells so good, I bought mine for a trip to New York years ago and finished it in a month because the bottle is a little small.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love other Burberry fragrances but this one did not mix with my body chemistry well. It is very powdery like scents my mother wore in her 60s. Scent did not last ten minutes before faded drastically! Disappointed because I had high hopes for it.
B.Rich R.
Gardena, CA
On of my all time fave fragrances. Very warm, cozy, and musky notes of vanilla. My boyfriend loves this scent and always asks what I'm wearing. It also lasts all day with not much used. As long as this fragrance does not change, it will remain one of my classic fragrance staples!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray will always be my favorite. I bought it years ago because I overhead this guy I had a crush on say he loved it, but even after the guy was done... I still wear it. The scent is perfect and subtle and down right amazing.
Meredith C.
Obviously, perfume is a highly individualized item, but you really can't go wrong with this one. The packaging is beautiful, the smell is great, and it is really just very classic. I would absolutely recommend to people who don't particularly want super floral or sweet perfumes.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Ugh where do I begin! This has to be on my holy grail list. I've been using this for years and can't ever get enough. It's a little pricey but definitely worth every penny. Very sweet, fancy scent. And it last all day and night. Even after I wash my clothes I'll have an aroma of the perfume. I always get a ton of compliments on the perfume. And they always ask which one it is but I never say. It's mine!!!!
Mashka T.
I really like this perfume. It has been one of my staple perfumes for a couple of years now. Its def a little too strong for a daily use, I would recommend this for evening wear. It is pleasant but a bit strong. It stays pretty well and no need to reapply frequently.
Emily S.
Rockwall, TX
Love this perfume! The fragrance is somewhat strong and last for a long time. It's an everyday smell that has a sophisticated yet sporty smell. I've had several bottles and the smell really never gets old.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this perfume for an everyday wear and it's just okay. I've previously worn Chanel, Dior and Marc Jacobs so I had high expectations. I find the scent a little "old lady" and it doesn't last very long.
Maria A.
Is this a favorite for anyone?
Paloma E.
I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's this strong or no.
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Does it smell good !?
Marian H.
Alexandria
Is anybody interested in one new bottle of this Burberry Perfume? My mom give it to me but i think is too sweet and I want to sell it. For a good deal
Tania D.
Dose this perfume spray last long ??