Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by liz m.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Does it smell good !? 2 Answers
  • Dose this perfume spray last long ?? 1 Answers
  • I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's ...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Obviously, perfume is a highly individualized item, but you really can't go wrong with this one. The packaging is beautiful, the smell is great, and it is really just very classic. I would absolutely recommend to people who don't particularly want super floral or sweet perfumes.
Mashka T.
Mashka T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume. It has been one of my staple perfumes for a couple of years now. Its def a little too strong for a daily use, I would recommend this for evening wear. It is pleasant but a bit strong. It stays pretty well and no need to reapply frequently.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Red Springs, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My neighbor wears this and every time she gets near I have to tell her how Amazing she smells! Unfortunately this doesn't smell as lovely on me. I know fragrance is all about your body chemistry. I wish this worked on me because it's good enough to drink on her! : )
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burberry perfume! Such a nice smell and the scent lasts all day but isn't too overwhelming. If you're looking for something that's not too much but still a distinct scent then this would be perfect.
Seber I.
Seber I.
This fragrance is amazing! One of my favorites in my perfume collection! Definitely recommend this to everyone thinking of buying a new perfume :) it lasts throughout the entire night!
Tia R.
Tia R.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells is amazing.lasts all day without having to reapply.not too over powering like most pufumes.will use over and over again,and fall in love every single time.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
This fragrance gets me compliments each time i wear it. It's clean, feminine, and unlike anything else I've ever smelled.
Marie K.
Marie K.
This is one of those fantastically feminine and classic fragrances. Its subtle and graceful. an absolute favorite.
ari t.
ari t.
Marshfield, WI
This smells absolutely amazing! One of my favorite high end fragrances! Got lots of complements on this!
Lisandra R.
Lisandra R.
Bronx, NY
The scent is amazing so pure and not overpowering that one of the key factors i love the most
Maria A.
Maria A.
Is this a favorite for anyone?
Paloma E.
Paloma E.
I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's this strong or no.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Windsor
Does it smell good !?
Tania D.
Tania D.
Dose this perfume spray last long ??