BY BURBERRY

Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Burberry perfumes don’t disappoint! I’ve always had at least one Burberry perfume in my collection because they smell so light and clean. This perfume smells so good, I bought mine for a trip to New York years ago and finished it in a month because the bottle is a little small.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
This is my go to perfume. I always have a bottle of Burberry on hand. It has a light fragrance that is sweet and flowery but not the powdery flower scent that reminds me of my grandmother. It’s my absolute favorite and my man loves it too. It lasts for a long time so you don’t have to reapply several times in one day. Just a spray in the morning and you’re good to go.
Marian H.
Alexandria
It’s a very fancy and delicate fragrance but for me is too sweet. I rather use lighter scent perfumes. It’s smell lasts for the whole day! I have a new bottle and I’m trying to sell it if anybody can help me. Thanks BURBERRY 10101119 BURBERRY CLASSIC FOR WOMEN EDP SPRAY
Natasha P.
Las Vegas
Hands down my favorite perfume. I’ve bought it multiple times and will never get tired of it. Scent stays the whole day. A little pricey but worth it. Call it liquid gold
Meredith C.
Obviously, perfume is a highly individualized item, but you really can't go wrong with this one. The packaging is beautiful, the smell is great, and it is really just very classic. I would absolutely recommend to people who don't particularly want super floral or sweet perfumes.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Ugh where do I begin! This has to be on my holy grail list. I've been using this for years and can't ever get enough. It's a little pricey but definitely worth every penny. Very sweet, fancy scent. And it last all day and night. Even after I wash my clothes I'll have an aroma of the perfume. I always get a ton of compliments on the perfume. And they always ask which one it is but I never say. It's mine!!!!
Maria T.
I really like this perfume. It has been one of my staple perfumes for a couple of years now. Its def a little too strong for a daily use, I would recommend this for evening wear. It is pleasant but a bit strong. It stays pretty well and no need to reapply frequently.
Emily S.
Rockwall, TX
Love this perfume! The fragrance is somewhat strong and last for a long time. It's an everyday smell that has a sophisticated yet sporty smell. I've had several bottles and the smell really never gets old.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this perfume for an everyday wear and it's just okay. I've previously worn Chanel, Dior and Marc Jacobs so I had high expectations. I find the scent a little "old lady" and it doesn't last very long.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
I love Burberry perfume! Such a nice smell and the scent lasts all day but isn't too overwhelming. If you're looking for something that's not too much but still a distinct scent then this would be perfect.
Maria A.
Is this a favorite for anyone?
Paloma E.
I don't really use perfume I'm more of a body spray person. It's this strong or no.
Tania D.
Dose this perfume spray last long ??
Marian H.
Alexandria
Is anybody interested in one new bottle of this Burberry Perfume? My mom give it to me but i think is too sweet and I want to sell it. For a good deal
Samantha L.