BY BURBERRY

Burberry Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Waqarun N.
Waqarun N.
I love this perfume. You base perfume's quality based off how is lingers on your skin/clothes after you wear it for a couple of hours. the notes in this perfume is lasting and just amazing in the winter. Remember your skin's composition of oils is different from others. you need to try this as a sample and see how your oils react to it over 4-5 hours.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I bought this perfume randomly while in NYC about 8 years ago, and I still love it! When I can't find it in store, I order it from Amazon. I love how I can wear it daily because it's light and not over bearing.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
My favorite perfume of ALL TIME. I've worn this since high school. It's so distinct and such a great, feminine, and long-lasting scent. Every time I say I want to switch to a different perfume, I ALWAYS come back to this one.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Branford, FL
This perfume is a must have for everyday use! It's subtle and fresh. Goes well with any occasion. A little goes a long way! Worth the purchase!
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. I wear this daily. Its a fruity yet warm fragrance. Very feminine. I always get amazing compliments when I'm wearing it. Long lasting scent.