Add a Photo
BURBERRY WOMEN 5 PIECE GIFT SET - BURBERRY 0.15 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPLASH by BURBERRY

By BURBERRY
This fragrance comes in a new gift set which contains 5 piece gift set - burberry 0.15 oz eau de parfum splash, burberry brit rhythm 0.17 oz eau de toilette spray, burberry body 0.15 oz, burberry london 0.17 oz eau de parfum, burberry the beat 0.15 oz...
Seth L.
Seth L.
Los Angeles, CA
June 21, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Burberry Burberry
I bought this for my mom for her birthday as she always wants more from this brand. She loves it so my review is positive and based off what my mom tells me about it. Will continue to get her this her birthday as this seems to always last her a long amount of time.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Cairo
June 27, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Burberry Burberry
I have also owned the full size of these purfumes. My favorites are just Burberry and Burberry Brit. These purfumes last is smell and honestly the next day smell  (on your coat or hoodie) smells even better!