BURBERRY WOMEN 5 PIECE GIFT SET - BURBERRY 0.15 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPLASH by BURBERRY

BY BURBERRY

This fragrance comes in a new gift set which contains 5 piece gift set - burberry 0.15 oz eau de parfum splash, burberry brit rhythm 0.17 oz eau de toilette spray, burberry body 0.15 oz, burberry london 0.17 oz eau de parfum, burberry the beat 0.15 oz... see more...

Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
I love perfume, especially if they come in gift sets! This is a great option to buy for someone else. This way, you aren't spending money buying something he or she will never use. They can sample different scents and make a committed purchase of their choice once they discover which scent is best on them! Great buy for yourself or for a gift instead of committing to a huge bottle that you may not end up loving.
cayleth v.
cayleth v.
Burberry has great perfumes but they are a little bit to strong for my taste. I'm more sweet and floral this is kind of like a really strong and deep smell. The bottle is nice! Prices are good having in mind that they are an expensive brand. I would definitely but it again
Seth L.
Seth L.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for my mom for her birthday as she always wants more from this brand. She loves it so my review is positive and based off what my mom tells me about it. Will continue to get her this her birthday as this seems to always last her a long amount of time.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Cairo
I have also owned the full size of these purfumes. My favorites are just Burberry and Burberry Brit. These purfumes last is smell and honestly the next day smell  (on your coat or hoodie) smells even better!
Rosleidy C.
Rosleidy C.
This purchase is amazing, really i recommend you, each fragance is delicious, i use then the bath like a splash por with some body crean moisturing 💜💜💜💜