Burberry Weekend for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

Design House: Burberry Year Introduced: 1997 Fragrance Notes: Soft Peach, Apricot, Marigold, Sandalwood, Vanilla And Musk. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Amanda M.
I have been wearing this perfume for almost 10 years now and still can't get enough of it! I am one to usually change up my beauty products, but not this one. SO many compliments and people asking what I am wearing. It is fresh, clean, light, and mixes well with other scents without being overpowering. 10/10
Ibtissem K.
Santa Clara, CA
One of my favorite perfumes. Lasts allll day and smells so good. I always get compliments when I wear it. The best part is you can find it for a low price at Ross, Marshalls or tj Max! I highly recommend it.
Destiny L.
This perfume smells so good my mother uses this and my husband got it for me its a bit expensive because obviously its Burberry but it is totally worth it the bottle is small and its a very powerful smell all u need is a little bit I would totally buy it again its really worth it
Erika R.
SALEM, OR
Burberry Weekend is one of my favorite perfumes because it smells great with no overpowering floral scents that would normally give me a headache or make me nauseated. My husband loves it on me and he is Mr. Allergy so it passes the "sensitivity" test in our household. And did I mention it smells incredible?!!
Kimberly B.
Dallas, TX
I am a huge nose for burberry perfumes but I wasn't impressed with weekend. I'm glad I had bought and tested out samples before purchasing the actually full bottle. Try burberry summer if you want smthg to compliment your weekends!
Melissa L.
Jefferson City, MO
One of my all time favorite perfumes! The fragrance is perfect for every day wear. You'll get many compliments and won't be overwhelmed by a strong scent.
Nikki R.
Lexington, Ky
One of my all time favorite perfumes. May be the best Burberry perfume out there. Perfect for everyday.
Jennifer n.