BY BURBERRY

Make the Weekend Count When the work week is over, you want to feel the difference. Spray on a carefree attitude with Burberry Weekend, a fresh and relaxing scent that will transport you to the countryside. A crisp green-floral fragrance that is fun, lively and spontaneous Sweet floral essences are grounded with Sandalwood and Cedarwood Conveys the feeling of running through the grass in the summer Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This fragrance contains top notes of Tangerine, Tree Sap and Reseda Plant; mid notes of Wild Rose, Peach Blossom, Iris, Hyacinth and Nectarine; and base notes of Cedar Wood and Sandalwood. For Best Effect: Apply a small amount exactly where desired. Recommended spots include pulse points of neck, wrists and decollete. see more...

Jenny I.
New York
I got this as a gift. I probably never would have picked it for myself as it's not the type of fragrance I generally veer towards. I tend to like sweet gourmands. However, this is a pleasant scent, and I do find myself reaching for it when I want something different.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My fave. I am in lobe with Burberry perfumes they never let me down. I am not into fruity or rosey smells. most women perfumes choose these kind of fragrance. Burberry products is more on the masculine side with a hint f feminine
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
It was given to me by a friend and I liked it so much, I went out and got a bottle, it has a little clean but yet musk like smell to it, it lasts throughout the day, but I do a few touch up every now and then
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
Bought the miniature of this version to keep in my purse! The smell is so delicate but lasts for hours. It is definitely my go to perfume for daily wear!
Carson S.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
Mild fragrance. I like it lots but I must say... I have never been complimented on it though.
Aisha I.
Burberry weekend is my one of favorite perfume. This perfume have most romantic smell. It's really LONG LASTING perfume ✅ if you want to smell good you have to by this perfume. Worth the money 👍