BY BURBERRY

A sheer fragrance with top notes of tangerine, tree sap and Reseda plant. Delicate floral heart notes of wild rose, peach blossom, iris and hyacinth, invigorated by a subtle splash of nectarine. The low notes of cedar wood and sandalwood add depth for a relaxed and fresh scent

Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
One of my all time favorites.

Light, fresh and feminine.

It holds all day. I never feel like it's over powering, or underwhelming. It's always just right.

Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter! Its my go to! 💜💜

It can be hard to find, because it's an oldie but goodie

My last bottle I picked up from Marshall's
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Every time I wear this people ask me what I have on and where I can get it. I don't love it YEAR round but it's great for occasional use. I actually bought it from stein mart and the bottle is small so it's great for travel.
Erin C.
This was my first ever high end perfume and it's still one of my favorites. I don't even know how to describe the scent other than elegant? It just smells fancy and expensive! I think it's great for any time of year and most of the time you can find this on sale at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack for a great deal!
Inga S.
Great perfume! A little heavy fragrance, but unique. Would not recommend for everyday use. Last all day and gets lighter. The price is average for the perfume. Cute bottle. I’m not planning to buy it again, not my scent .
Gypsii F.
Fontana, CA
MY sense of smell must be so off because I feel like this perfume is heavy (in a good way, if that makes sense) when everyone else thinks it’s light lol. It’s not over powering but it will definitely last all day. One of my favorite perfumes that I’ve used for over ten years! Damn I’m old 😩
Tayyaba H.
I bought this as a gift for my mother but I ended up sneaking it away from her. She and I are both in love with the scent. It is definitely long lasting and is the perfect perfume for summer days. I recommended it to my cousin and she loved it as well. We are all repeat users and we can all agree this is one of our favorite scents of the year.
Natalie C.
Mount Pleasant
This is a great perfume. I've always purchased it at TJ Maxx for $25 and it's a great smelling and light perfume. My sister got me into it and I'm not too into perfumes, but this one isn't too strong and lasts a good couple of hours
April H.
Gulf Breeze
This scent is very musky but in a soft airy beautiful way. It has gorgeous floral notes. It’s not overpowering but lasts all day! I get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent. It’s a classic.
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
The Weekend by Burberry is my signature scent! Unfortunately they have discontinued selling this perfume but I am still able to get it on Amazon and sometimes Nordstrom Rack.
Veronica M.
This classic sweet yet musky Burberry scent has been one of my favorites throughout the years and I always have a bottle in stock. I've purchased mine everywhere from Ulta to Groupon! It's such a fresh refreshing classic smelling scent that it really has the perfect name, Weekend! I recommend this fragrance and it's widely available! Just because it's been around for years doesn't mean it's not worth adding it to your collection as it is a classic
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Does anywhere besides target sell it?
Elsa O.
que tal eh escuchado de ella pero no la eh probado que clase de olor tiene fresco dulce