Burberry Weekend for Men Eau de Toilette for Men Natural Spray

A Light And Invigorating Fragrance With Citrus Top Notes Of Fresh Lemon, Grapefruit And Sweet Tangerine. Soft Heart Notes Of Oak Moss, Ivy Leaves And Sandalwood. A Radiant Warmth Of Honey, Amber And Musk Composes The Base Notes In This Elegant, Luminous Scent. Made In France see more...

Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have to admit my husband knows what drives me crazy and he knows exactly what kind of night he's gonna have when he wears this cologne. I don't know exactly what Burberry has put in this amazing bottle but whatever it is I'm sure he thanks you. I know this happy wife sure does!!
No man can go wrong wearing this sexy smell...no woman can go wrong for that matter! 😉
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Yes yes and more yes! There is nothing sexier then a great smelling man! A few dabs of this will drive any woman crazy. a great gift or stocking stuffer for your gentleman this holiday. Check out your local outlet store first before you pay full price.
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is an amazing fragrance and absolutely lives up to its' name. It is easy to wear and beautiful. I fell in love with the first spray...unfortunately it doesn't stay for more than 10 minutes at best. Even after I practically bathed in it....drop off is pretty immediate and dramatic. Please PLease Burberry...fix this. I would never wear anything else.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
This smells great it has a really clean smell to it, my boyfriend likes it! I love when he wears this cologne. I can always find it for a reasonable price, so I always pick him up some when I'm out shopping.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
This is one of my husband's favorite fragrances the price is affordable I can buy it in any store my country has a rich smell is good brand I love it The packaging is super elegant and the quantity that it brings is well I really think it looks great in all this rich perfume
Taniesha F.
This cologne smells so good for men. My boyfriend has this bottle and he loves it so much. You can find this type for cheap at retail stores like Ross marshalls tjmaxx.
Heidi S.
Yes, please!!! Burberry is high on my favorites list and is a must in every guys collection. I love it when the Sweets wears this- it's very light, but masculine.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Burberry is great it smell so good it will drive u you wild. The smell is crisp and fresh. It stays with you all day no matter what your doing. It is expensive
Courtney M.
Very expensive, but sometimes the more expensive cologne smells a lot better. You barely need to spray this. The smell stays and is pretty strong
Michelle G.
I love this scent! It's my favorite one that my husband wears. I recommend this to all my friends for a gift to their husbands.