MakeupFragranceFragrance for HimBurberry
Weekend for Men Eau de Toilette for Men Natural Spray

Burberry Weekend for Men Eau de Toilette for Men Natural Spray

A Light And Invigorating Fragrance With Citrus Top Notes Of Fresh Lemon, Grapefruit And Sweet Tangerine. Soft Heart Notes Of Oak Moss, Ivy Leaves And Sandalwood. A Radiant Warmth Of Honey, Amber And Musk Composes The Base Notes In This Elegant, Luminous Scent. Made In France

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burberry Weekend for Men Eau de Toilette for Men Natural Spray!
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have to admit my husband knows what drives me crazy and he knows exactly what kind of night he's gonna have when he wears this cologne. I don't know exactly what Burberry has put in this amazing bottle but whatever it is I'm sure he thanks you. I know this happy wife sure does!! No man can go wrong wearing this sexy smell...no woman can go wrong for that matter! 😉
kenia 15-000846 M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is one of my husband's favorite fragrances the price is affordable I can buy it in any store my country has a rich smell is good brand I love it The packaging is super elegant and the quantity that it brings is well I really think it looks great in all this rich perfume
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Yes yes and more yes! There is nothing sexier then a great smelling man! A few dabs of this will drive any woman crazy. a great gift or stocking stuffer for your gentleman this holiday. Check out your local outlet store first before you pay full price.
Amanda A.
Fayetteville, PA
Not my favorite Burberry scent but still smells decent. Probably wouldn't purchase again.
elizabeth O.
Box Springs, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I believe that this is a great brand and the product itself smells amazing a great gift
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is an amazing fragrance and absolutely lives up to its' name. It is easy to wear and beautiful. I fell in love with the first spray...unfortunately it doesn't stay for more than 10 minutes at best. Even after I practically bathed in it....drop off is pretty immediate and dramatic. Please PLease Burberry...fix this. I would never wear anything else.
darleen R.
Bainbridge, NY
My husband hasn't tried this one but I'd like him to my son loves it.says it has a nice smell.
Kristina G.
Somerset, NJ
I love Burberry. The men's and woman's scents are both amazing. I love when my bf wears this.
Nicole T.
Smells delicious! Swoon worthy scent. My absolute favorite for my hubby to wear.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
This smells great it has a really clean smell to it, my boyfriend likes it! I love when he wears this cologne. I can always find it for a reasonable price, so I always pick him up some when I'm out shopping.

Looking for your answer?