BY BURBERRY

A light and invigorating fragrance with citrus top notes of fresh lemon, grapefruit and sweet tangerine. Soft heart notes of oak moss, ivy leaves and sandalwood. A radiant warmth of honey, amber and musk composes the base notes in this elegant, luminous scent.

Patrick O.
Love This cologne and the scent. Its one of my Top favorites. I wear this in the day and night. At night i do 5 sprays instaed of 3 in the day time. You don't have to only wear it on the weekend. But everyday of the week too😁
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
I got this for my boyfriend just as a little gift for being amazing, he loves the scent and couldn't be more happy with it. It's a little pricey, because its name brand but it worth the price and I would buy it again.
Colby C.
This is definitely a summer scent. It is powered by citrus, backed up by something like tobacco and finished off with something soft that I can't quite figure out. While I do like this scent I'm not in love with it. On me it tends to be overbearing especially since I initially use allot since it seems to fade rather quickly. It's on the traditional side. I get some compliments when I wear this but only withing the first two or so hours of putting it on. From there on I only get compliments if someone is close, giving me a hug generally. I wouldn't buy it full price but if you happen to find it at Ross or tjmaxx for a good price I would.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I love this one. Found a small bottle at a discount store. I liked it so much I ordered a bigger bottle. Burberry Weekend will never be the darling of the critics, but for what it is, it's a very pleasant surprise. Yes it's light and citrusy. Yes it's a department store fragrance. But, it is most certainly not an aquatic clone. It's far better than D&G's Light Blue and Light Blue Living Stromboli. And it's far better than much of the Gatorade garbage masquerading as sport flankers. I like this more than any of the other Burberry offerings, which to me are ordinary and lack imagination.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
My husband loves all things Burberry. The cologne smells amazing and the bottle us reliable and attractive. He always gets compliments from the ladies when he wears it.
Phil M.
London
Love this cologne, I had the travel size but it lasted forever. Smells wonderful I'd love to have another one sometime. Burberry creates superior products and are both stylish and modern. I also had their Britt. I will always have Burberry cologne in my possession
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I originally got this as a sample and I liked how it smelled. I've since bought a larger size bottle and I can't keep people out of it. I now have to hide t cause people comes over my house, smell it and want to have it. I recommend it mainly because I and my son love it and both wear it. t doesn't smell to harsh and manly nor does it smell to soft and femininely.
Mary H.
Gilbert, AZ
It is hard, to me, to review perfumes because scent is such a subjective matter. Besides the fact that I do appreciate the scent, I feel confident in giving it a high rating because even an unprofessional nose like mine can tell you this is a quality scent, with lots of staying power. The packaging is attractive and unassuming, like the Burberry brand itself.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
I really love wearing perfume of all tones! Burberry Weekend gave me a light tone of feminine floral while still delivering that bold musky fragrance we have all come to love about the Burberry brand. I felt sophisticated and versatile when I wore Burberry Weekend parfume! So throw on your button up blouse and some heels and show em whos boss!
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
This smell is so fresh and amazing. I bought this for my dad a couple years ago and its been his signature cologne since! Everyone always asks him what he has on and so he thanks me for finding the perfect cologne. I even tried the women one after purchasing him this one. That one is even more amazing!! I use the deodorant spray as well.
member-f7abe1add
Sumter, SC
Is it worth the money
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone know if they make a roller ball of this? It would be easier to pack that in a suitcase.
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Kara L.
Is this a good scent? My boyfriend is about to run out of his cologne and I want to get him something that both of us will enjoy.
Abby E.
Erie, PA
What does this perfume smell like? Floral, sweet, fruity?

back