BY BURBERRY

A floral fragrance with fresh, sparkling notes It consists the clear, luminous essence of citrus With a rich floral heart & a musky & woodsy base see more...

Lauren g.
Easley, SC
I got this as a gift last year for my birthday and it smells SO good that I bought it again in January! Price is pretty comparable to other perfumes, smell lasts all day and I am in love! I would most certainly recommend it to my friends!
Nichi W.
Richardson, TX
This is a scent that I always find myself coming back to. It one of my favorites when its time to replace a bottle. I've worn this for many years but not daily just on the days when I want a simple yet elegant scent.
Shruti A.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my favourie Burberry perfume. I first tried in when I was only a teenager and since then I have always had it in my collection. Actually its already time for me to buy a new bottle. I love the fragrance and it last for quite a while. Its feminine and not too strong, just what I like.
Amber M.
Dublin
First perfume I ever bought when i was 16 and still buy it to this day. Such a lovely scent and lasts so long. Beautiful bottle and I would definitely recommend this. A classic scent. 10/10 and it isn't extremely expensive either! loved it. Buy it every summer.
Maria Regina E.
Del Rio, TX
este profucto lo compro nomralmente para mi mama como regalo de navidad o cumpleaños, ya que es su favorito, lo compro en perfumerias normales, sin embargo lo e visto en marshalls y aveces hasta en wall mart a unos super precios, es un perfume fuerte pero sutil.
Kirsten C.
This was given to me as a gift and I love it! It has a lighter scent, but it's beautiful. Since it's Burberry, i save it for only special occasions, but it is one of my favorite perfumes of all time! It lasts for quite some time without giving you a headache!
Zoey M.
Wigan
Love this scent. Perfect for all occasions and would suit a variety of people due to the way the scent lingers on the skin throughout the day which most perfumes don't do.