Burberry Warm Glow Natural Bronzer - # No. 02 Copper Glow 10g/0.35oz

This bronzer gives your complexion a sun-kissed look Its multi-sensory texture reproduces skin natural color While emollient agents smooth out skin with a healthy glow Contains UV filters that defense skin from damaging factor Lightweight & easily glides onto skin Perfect to apply with Burberry Beauty Brush

How does the too faced chocolate bronzer work??
Is this shade good for me. I'm medium skin and NC30 in MAC as a reference
Start your review of Burberry Warm Glow Natural Bronzer - # No. 02 Copper Glow 10g/0.35oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“very warm tone, though i believed it had a little orange tint which i was very pleased about, quite matte and gives a lot of colour from first swipe, found it somewhat faded on the face over the day but that is definitely not a problem, would probably buy again in a different shade ? overall inexpensive ” in 3 reviews
“like this bronzer, just not the best for fair skin tones, turns out chalky and patchy for fair! but for dark skin would do the job!!&nbsp;<br>” in 3 reviews
Toms River, NJ
One of my favorite bronzers..Its the most beautiful shade of bronze..The product glides on smoothly and effortlessly and is so easy to blend..Its easily buildable so it will work for many skin tones..I absolutely would recommend it
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
18104
i love this bronzer,  It gives me my perfect summer glow. It's very Versatel and compliments a lot of skin tones very nicely. I apply a sheer layer and keep building. It applies pigmented and very true to its color so I like to start off with small amounts. I love this product and will never go without again!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
I am in LOVE with this bronzer. It has a warm tone to the skin and the texture is so creamy and smooth. It leaves your skin a glowy tone and almost sun kissed feel. It is slightly shimmery on my skin but almost a matte tone too! I recommend this product highly !
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Thornton, CO
I liked the product but I feel like it was like any other bronzer that could cost as little as a quarter of the cost... I probably wouldn't repurchase because I have other bronzers that work just as good... it is definitely a nice bronzer but not worth the price!
Dry / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
I tried this bronzer on a whim, as im very pale and it can be so hard to find the perfect shade. Fortunately, it wasn't too orange on my skin. The only thing i didn't like was the shimmer in it. It was buildable so you can go for a natural or glam look.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
This is the best makeup brand! I love everything I have bought from them! This is best on bronzed skin! I am plade, yet it worked well! It is for sure easy to blend and jas great pigmentation! It is hard to find a great bronzer for my pale skin, but I will be buying this again!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Whittier , CA
I love this bronzer , it's gives you percent bronze look , it is pigmented and gives you that perfect broke right away I think it's best for medium skin and it's really easy to blend so you could always go back and add as much as you want I would definitely recommend it
Lincoln
My favorite bronzer. Literally is such a perfect warm tone shade and is amazing to bronze the face up for summer. Also had such a great smell. It's best for light to medium skin tones and has such an amazing smell. I truly recommend this to all my amazing lady friends !!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Dark and shimmery. Lots of product and nice packaging for the product. I love the look and the consistency of the product. Easy to blend and manipulate. True to color and long lasting. Use a nice fluffy brush to apply any where you would like. Would buy again in light color.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Such a CREAMY and beautiful tan bronze. I just felt that for the price it could've been more of a deeper bronze because when applied on my skin it resembled orange ish and the bronze seemed to fade away and leave throughout the day.