Burberry W-4564  The Beat by  for Women - 2. 5 oz EDT Spray

Burberry W-4564 The Beat by for Women - 2. 5 oz EDT Spray

BY BURBERRY

Released in 2008, this floral woody musk has notes of tea, iris, bluebell, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper, mandarin, light musk, vetiver and cedar, see more...

Burberry W-4564  The Beat by  for Women - 2. 5 oz EDT Spray
Burberry W-4564 The Beat by for Women - 2. 5 oz EDT Spray
Elizabeth L.
I really enjoyed this scent initially, but after a while it began to irritate me. Not sure why. I had to give the bottle away before I could finish it. I do recommend but just purchase the small size. I wouldn't buy it again.
Erin R.
Merced, CA
I was looking for Burberry Brit EDP but was told they didn't sell that anymore (not true) so I tried something new. I liked the smell of this spray at first but I soon discovered that like a lot of EDT it has a sharp scent after a period of time that makes it smell sort of cheap. It is long lasting though which is nice since I have a hard time finding perfume that lasts. Bottom Line: I wouldn't buy this again.
BRITTANY F.
I have been using this perfume for years and I can't seem to stop buying it when i finish a bottle. I always get compliments on how amazing it smells!
Ariana G.
Maywood, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME! A Burberry classic scent.
Love how with two sprits you smell divine all day! Worth every penny!
Andrea E.
I think this scent is just ok. I like it on other people. But not so much for me. I never ended up using the whole bottle