BY BURBERRY

Contains innovative High Performing Pigments technology for lasting true color Ultra light gelled structure instantly melts onto the skin to promote smoothness Emollient oils & amino acid derivative delivers continuous hydration While wild rose provides moisturizing benefits Silicone formula with lotus flower extract protects skin UV filters defense skin from damaging factor Leaves you a flawless complexion with a luminous matte look see more...

Elisez S.
I’ve bought this at my local Marshals for really cheap $15! I wanted to give it a try and it’s a really good foundation that applies super easily on the face. It’s not too heavy it’s somewhat sheer and light which I love a lot.
Sweena K.
New westminster, BC
I got this from sephora and trust me this is favorite since then. The texture is so good and it lasts for whole day for my skin. I use small amount in the morning and my face remains fresh all day.
Faye S.
manchester
Best foundation I have ever used. Excellent coverage and colour and light weight. I love