Burberry Touch Woman eau de parfum - 100 ml

Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

How well does this smell? I want to buy it but I do not decide.
I looking for some new fragance, I live floral but a delicate, sutil and faboulus?
Start your review of Burberry Touch Woman eau de parfum - 100 ml!
I purchased this scent but haven't actually worn it yet because I'm disappointed in the exact smell. I didn't smell it before buying it but rather assumed that I would like it because I love the Burberry Brit scent. Upon opening this one, I was somewhat disappointed with the scent but I still look forward to trying it on.
Kearny , NJ
I know this perfume as Burberry angel. This is one of my favorite perfumes. I got it once as a birthday gift and I was hooked from there on. It's fairly pricey for the size of the bottle but it's of good quality, delicate and long lasting. Will be on my Xmas list this year.
Brooklyn, NY
The men version smells really good but the woman version smells awful!! I bought it to just give it a try but ended up returning it!
Lake Forest, CA
Burberry Touch Woman eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Jumana A.
This scent is very woodsy. It doesn’t smell like old lady like I heard on some of the reviews but it does remind me of nature. I don’t like scents that lean towards that so this was not pleasant to me. It’s okay.. it’s just not something I would ever reach for
Waseca, MN
#BurberryTouch I just love this perfume. I buy most of my perfumes online at fragrance net. Its pricey but thats why I get it through them. I get emails all the time with awesome deals
Plano, TX
I like many of the Burberry parfums this is not particularly one of them. I didn't find that it's stayed on that well and it is definitely a perfume that changed on my skin. I was given a small bottle as a gift and I'm glad it was a gift as I probably would not purchase this again. I tend to like richer scents and for me this had a rather cloying sweet odor.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent!! It blends well with my natural body scent. This is an everyday fragrance that is long lasting but not overpowering.
Phoenix, AZ
Although I love this scent, the longevity of the wear isn’t as long as I’d like. It has both Floral & Fruity notes consisting of Black Currant, Cassis, Cranberry, Pink Peppercorn, Rose, Lilly of the Valley and Jasmine. It smells amazing, I just wish it stayed on longer.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
I do not like how this smells. The best way I can describe this is like cooking spices or Indian food. Its smells very strange. Not for me.
Eugene, OR
This is a great daytime scent. I always, always get asked what I'm wearing with this perfume. Its light but it lingers on and on. A definite go to !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...