Burberry Touch for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Kinga B.Burberry Touch for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Jen P.

BY BURBERRY

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Burberry Touch was created by Burberrys in 2000 and is recommended for casual wear. A fragrance which speaks of a unique and universal femininity a scent that suggests comfort and intimacy like the fragrance of garment worn next to the skin. A radiant oriental medley revealing a glittering signature of purity and pleasure like fine scented rain that lends a feeling of freshness. This delicate composition reaches its pinnacle in the heady seduction of vanilla and cedarwood underlining the presence of today's woman in all her touching complexity. Notes include: Cassis Dewberry Pink Peppercorn Californian Orange Rose Oil Jasmine Raspberry Peach Madonna Lily Tuberose Cedarwood Vanilla Oakmoss. Style: Fresh sensual feminine. see more...

Erika O.
One of the most loved perfumes in my never ending collection is this one i adore it! This is such and nice clean scent smells just amazing. This is my second bottle purchasing it and i will definitely hint my hubby to buy me another if i run out lol.
Ashley S.
I got this for Christmas last year I love fruity smells and sweet smells this is more of a mess he reminds me of holidays this would be perfect to go out to dinner or a party in to me it smells like fall or a winter scent
Lily L.
Atlanta, GA
This is a classy wonderful gift to a mother for Mother's Day. I gave it to my mom and she absolutely loves the smell and uses it just about every single day. It is more on the expensive side but very worth it.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This perfume is not only soft and gentle but it's scent lasts for a very long time,the smell is unique and very refreshing,i bought this a while back and ever since then i have been using it,Great product!
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This a wonderfully soft fragrance and I've bought as a gift for a friend who gets headaches very easily when given heavily scented products and she lived it. I didn't feel like the scent lasted very long but it may be because I like stronger scents
Shakeema M.
Received as a gift and once it set in my skin it was a nice fresh smell. It wouldn't have been my first Burberry choice if I made the purchase, however, as a gift it was perfect.
Carolyn R.
Odessa, TX
So feminine, I get so many compliments when I wear this from men and women alike. It's also long wearing, which is a must from any scent I choose to purchase.
Josefina E.
Me gusta, tiene un Francia como madera opino que puede ser un perfume utilizado para el otoño, y no deja marcas en las blusas blancas un aroma exquisito.
Sabrina L.
Phoenix, AZ
My ultimate favorite love it soooooo much. Smells perfect! Definitely. I recommend it to everyone. It's a bit strong but pleasant.
Gàbii Z.
Esse perfume e maraviljo amei me apaixonei amei mesmo tem um cheiro maraviljoso amej mesmo de coracao amei amei j
Steph R.
Is this foundation good for dry skin?