BY BURBERRY

A fruity, vibrant fragrance of California orange, blackcurrant, dewberry and subtle rose oil. Fresh top notes of seductive jasmine, Madonna lily and tuberose with a delicate hint of peach and raspberry. Cedar wood, oak moss and vanilla complement the fruity notes, adding a soothing warmth.

Lauren C.
Austin
The scent is sophisticated but not "old"; it's long lasting and fairly strong, so a little goes a long way. It's definitely not an inexpensive perfume, but I think that for the product it's well worth the price tag. I highly recommend this product.
Inga S.
Another my favorite from Burberry! Amazing scent for elegant woman. Lasts all day and will not overwhelm you. I bought it online. It not flower fragrance, but a little woody. I would not change or improve it!
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
Amazing!!!! I love the smell of this. It's amazing how something so simple can smell so WONDERFUL! For testing purposes, this was received complimentary and I cant thank them enough. This is a wonderful scent for anyone who is looking to try something new!
Lindsey A.
Hampton, VA
I bought this knowing that everyone likes the smell of Burberry... well there is a reason it smells so good!!! When my boyfriend and I have date nights this is my go to scent!
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Reasonably priced compared to fragrance purchased at other brick and mortar retailers. I LOVE all Burberry Fragrances and have worn them for years, so I'm a little biased on this review. I'd absolutely recommend purchasing from Peach & Lily and I'd recommend any and all Burberry fragrance including the men's line.
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
This fragrance is great and smells amazing. The only bad thing about this is that the price could be a little lower. The quality is great tho. I would recommend this to a friend and continue to buy from their company. Their formula isn't irritating at all and the bottle is definitely feminine but not too elaborate.
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
Very soft and sweet! Great value for the amount of product you get. I have gone thru a few bottles of this perfume. I have tons of perfumes and I use this one the most. This one is a must have, great for a gift since it's such a soft sent . Love the choices you have with the brand.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I used to like London the best and then my friend bought this for me and I fins myself reaching for this more and more. I absolutely love this smell. This one lasts even longer and has a fresher scent. Almost more of a mature women's scent as well as compared to London as well
Seerra P.
This perfume smells wonderful it's a light smell. I've had this bottle for almost a year now a little goes a long way. Normally I use more than one spray of perfumes to make it last the smell longer. But with this one I only need one spray and it lasts all day.
Chaya K.
I'm such a perfume addict and this beautiful scent by Burberry is a top-ten favorite for me. Burberry Touch is a incredible feminine perfume, lasts all day but isn't scandalous. It's seductive and delicious!
Gemma C.
Media, PA
Is this perfume really with the money ? I would like to invest in a good perfume but I'm trying to find one that will last all day !
Colleen J.
benton, ar
Is there an overwhelming smell?
Denisse O.
What are the scent notes in this perfume?
Alicia F.
Palm Bay, FL
What kind of scent is this perfume, sweet or strong and is it long-lasting.
Stephanee S.
Does this perfume last all day?

back