BY BURBERRY

A fruity, vibrant fragrance of California orange, blackcurrant, dewberry and subtle rose oil. Fresh top notes of seductive jasmine, Madonna lily and tuberose with a delicate hint of peach and raspberry. Cedar wood, oak moss and vanilla complement the fruity notes, adding a soothing warmth.

Jennifer S.
I received this as a gift for Christmas. This scent is a little more of a strong musk, woodsy, maybe a hint of amber or vanilla? Not too sure. It does settle sweet onto your skin. The bottle is nice with a wooden-look a like cap. It is very long lasting.
Lauren C.
Austin
The scent is sophisticated but not "old"; it's long lasting and fairly strong, so a little goes a long way. It's definitely not an inexpensive perfume, but I think that for the product it's well worth the price tag. I highly recommend this product.
Inga S.
Another my favorite from Burberry! Amazing scent for elegant woman. Lasts all day and will not overwhelm you. I bought it online. It not flower fragrance, but a little woody. I would not change or improve it!
Kathy C.
Lompoc
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Wonderful choice for any lady who wants to knock him off his feet! This is sexy and sophisticated. If this is your first time purchasing this, you will be well pleased. It's an all day wear, no need to re-apply. Just two to three sprays and you will enjoy it all through your day!
Jessica E.
North Charleston
I love this perfume! I have already bought it like 10 times because it is my absolute favorite! Love the big bottle more but sometimes the only thing available is the small one. I use 2 sprays every morning and it lasts through the whole entire day! Smells very good too!
Lindsey A.
Hampton, VA
I bought this knowing that everyone likes the smell of Burberry... well there is a reason it smells so good!!! When my boyfriend and I have date nights this is my go to scent!
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
This fragrance is great and smells amazing. The only bad thing about this is that the price could be a little lower. The quality is great tho. I would recommend this to a friend and continue to buy from their company. Their formula isn't irritating at all and the bottle is definitely feminine but not too elaborate.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Reasonably priced compared to fragrance purchased at other brick and mortar retailers. I LOVE all Burberry Fragrances and have worn them for years, so I'm a little biased on this review. I'd absolutely recommend purchasing from Peach & Lily and I'd recommend any and all Burberry fragrance including the men's line.
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
Very soft and sweet! Great value for the amount of product you get. I have gone thru a few bottles of this perfume. I have tons of perfumes and I use this one the most. This one is a must have, great for a gift since it's such a soft sent . Love the choices you have with the brand.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I used to like London the best and then my friend bought this for me and I fins myself reaching for this more and more. I absolutely love this smell. This one lasts even longer and has a fresher scent. Almost more of a mature women's scent as well as compared to London as well
Gemma C.
Media, PA
Is this perfume really with the money ? I would like to invest in a good perfume but I'm trying to find one that will last all day !
Colleen J.
benton, ar
Is there an overwhelming smell?
Denisse O.
What are the scent notes in this perfume?
Stephanee S.
Does this perfume last all day?
Alicia F.
Palm Bay, FL
What kind of scent is this perfume, sweet or strong and is it long-lasting.