BY BURBERRY

A fruity, vibrant fragrance of California orange, blackcurrant, dewberry and subtle rose oil. Fresh top notes of seductive jasmine, Madonna lily and tuberose with a delicate hint of peach and raspberry. Cedar wood, oak moss and vanilla complement the fruity notes, adding a soothing warmth.

Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
Amazing!!!! I love the smell of this. It's amazing how something so simple can smell so WONDERFUL! For testing purposes, this was received complimentary and I cant thank them enough. This is a wonderful scent for anyone who is looking to try something new!
Lauren C.
Austin
The scent is sophisticated but not "old"; it's long lasting and fairly strong, so a little goes a long way. It's definitely not an inexpensive perfume, but I think that for the product it's well worth the price tag. I highly recommend this product.
Inga S.
Another my favorite from Burberry! Amazing scent for elegant woman. Lasts all day and will not overwhelm you. I bought it online. It not flower fragrance, but a little woody. I would not change or improve it!
Sin F.
I got this perfume as a Christmas gift a few years ago and I love it! It has a nice soft smell it last all day. It was my first time wearing it! And I will probably buy another bottle
Row Z.
I purchased this scent but haven't actually worn it yet because I'm disappointed in the exact smell. I didn't smell it before buying it but rather assumed that I would like it because I love the Burberry Brit scent. Upon opening this one, I was somewhat disappointed with the scent but I still look forward to trying it on.
Ahida O.
Waukegan, IL
Love this, the smell is very nice it doesn't make get headaches or have allergies. I bought it in macy's  and it was my first time trying it and it is a very nice perfume for ladies. I approved this i also gave this as a gift and my friend loved it and i recommended it to my mom she loves it aswell.
Lindsey A.
Hampton, VA
I bought this knowing that everyone likes the smell of Burberry... well there is a reason it smells so good!!! When my boyfriend and I have date nights this is my go to scent!
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Reasonably priced compared to fragrance purchased at other brick and mortar retailers. I LOVE all Burberry Fragrances and have worn them for years, so I'm a little biased on this review. I'd absolutely recommend purchasing from Peach & Lily and I'd recommend any and all Burberry fragrance including the men's line.
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
This fragrance is great and smells amazing. The only bad thing about this is that the price could be a little lower. The quality is great tho. I would recommend this to a friend and continue to buy from their company. Their formula isn't irritating at all and the bottle is definitely feminine but not too elaborate.
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
Very soft and sweet! Great value for the amount of product you get. I have gone thru a few bottles of this perfume. I have tons of perfumes and I use this one the most. This one is a must have, great for a gift since it's such a soft sent . Love the choices you have with the brand.
Gemma C.
Media, PA
Is this perfume really with the money ? I would like to invest in a good perfume but I'm trying to find one that will last all day !
Colleen J.
benton, ar
Is there an overwhelming smell?
Denisse O.
What are the scent notes in this perfume?
Alicia F.
Palm Bay, FL
What kind of scent is this perfume, sweet or strong and is it long-lasting.
Stephanee S.
Does this perfume last all day?

back