BY BURBERRY #6 in Cologne

Burberry Touch for Men begins with a refreshing blend of fruity top notes and clean heart notes that add warmth and depth. Touch for Men is musky and spicy, yet delightful and invigorating, much like the Burberry man. Touch cologne takes you on a gentle journey of aromas that continue evolving until you reach profound, energetic Tonka bean, softened by the woody fragrance of vetiver mixed with soft musk.

Top Notes: Leafy Citrus, Violet Leaves, Mandarin, and Artemesia.
Mid Notes: Violet, Pepper spice, and Orris.
Base Notes: Dry Cedar, Woody Vetiver, Soft Musk, and Vibrant
Tonka Beans.

Steve M.
Phoenix
 Honestly this is a very good scent that comes off as strong at first and still keeps around for a while.  It lasts for several hours.  I get lots of compliments on this.  I purchased my first bottle years ago then went with the tester of this and re used the wooden cap.  Works great.
Samantha M.
marblehead
This is such a refreshing men’s fragrance! Fresh and clean and available in the jumbo size which is awesome! I love this fragrance for men, it’s like a light powdery fragrance and it smells amazing! Def need to check this out!
Kiernan H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I smelt this in a retail store and was instantly obsessed. It has class yet sexiness to it. I sprayed my arm because I loved it so much and it lasted all day! My boyfriend will definitely be getting a bottle of this as a gift.
Brian M.
dunellen nj
This is the best cologne I’ve ever used , it’s the most soothing scent ever , I’d take this over any cologne any day , good for your girl she’ll love it . And lasts long . Def another buy for a fact .!!!!!!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I loved this so much on my husband. It smells so freaking good. I actually got a bottle for me too. It is not such a masculine scent it is more of a unisex scent kinda like ck one is. This is so good!!
Manuel R.
Denver
I bought this at a Nordstrom rack store. I wasn’t sure about the smell but after 2 weeks I was in love with it. I really enjoy the calming smell. The price wis also great.
Kristie B.
Scranton
I bought this for my boyfriend last year on his birthday. Was the perfect gift. It lasts all day and it smells wonderful. I Would highly recommend this product to anyone
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Burberry Touch for Men has been one of my Favorite Colognes for Men and to wear myself for years.
Its also pretty affordable in terms of high end quality perfume and cologne prices as well which is always nice. Its pretty easy to find almost anywhere that sells fragrance as well because its been around for years and is super popular.
Mens Colognes can be tough. Smelling from the bottle most of them smell pretty strong and gross if I'm honest and then when they go on they smell a heck of a lot better. So its hard to pick a new cologne for someone and even harder for them to find a new one since you can only spray one tester on at a time anyway.
Thats not the case here, and its not that its a feminine scent because in reality its not although it does smell like a cologne its soft enough to be unisex I think.
Or maybe I just like wearing cologne because I really do so who knows?
The bottle is very cleanly designed. Has lines that are easy on the eyes and the wood grained cap gives that nice man in the woods in the city vibe. It would look nice on any mans dresser.
The scent is very sensual, seductive and straight up sexy. It's probably described as a clean and fresh scent, and it is but it also has a very warm and seductive vibe to it without being overwhelming.
The quality of it is great. It will last from the moment you put it on until you sweat it off around 14 to 16 hours. If you put it on clothing it could be there a couple days. But it's not overly strong either. Its just really well made. Now when we put a scent on ourselves a few hours later we don't smell anything. That's because we have gotten used to it but if you spray it on your shirt and take it off to go to bed and go smell it in the morning you will see what I'm saying is true. It also has an expensive undertone to it. You can always tell a scents quality and price by the scent that comes last. Kind of "leaves a taste in your mouth" type of thing but for scents. It has a very clean ending with only the bottom notes of the scent and no cheap filler that ruins it.
The bottle itself is thick glass and very sturdy. More sturdy than how well the cap stays on it has a normal push and spray dispenser as you can see from my picture that allows a normal amount for a cologne out so its very easy to control and doesn't allow bacteria from your hands and body to change the chemistry of the scent like dabbers do.
I definitely recommend this for both men who want a fresh and clean scent that smells younger but not immature or women who love wearing Colognes that don't smell like a lumberjack would wear them.
If you like Cool Water, Dior Sauvage, or Crush (the orangey bottle) you will most likely like this since its been proven those with the same favorites will most likely like the same Colognes so if you like any of those this is a safe bet for you. Its a pretty universally loved scent though so even if you don't love those chances are you will at least like this.
Vanessa C.
New braunfels, TX
Alluring and sexy. Floral and woody scents that mix and brings a mans sexiness out.
Bottle is sturdy and appealing to the eye. The scent lasts for hours!!!
My overall impression is cleanliness. Fresh out of the shower scent with a hint of flowers that is still sexy and not dainty.
Not to heavy almost powdery, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
Sweet jesus! This smells so flipping good! Every time I smell this on somebody I get all weak in the knees lol. The packaging is very basic and classic looking. I believe it is a little pricey, at least where I've seen it sold. If somebody finds it on sale somewhere, let me know stat!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Is this really costly?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do Walmart and Walgreen sell this?
Virginia D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Is the smell too overpowering?
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Does it smell good !?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
It hasn't been retired ? yet rightt ?

Sephora