BY BURBERRY

Touch For Men displays an initial freshness of hard-to-define notes: tender violets and tart mandarin blend subtly with invigorating waves of white pepper, softened by the smoothness of Virginia wood and oak moss. Like a strong, deep breath, the trail develops quietly into a sturdy, masculine alchemy of vetiver, white musk, and tonka bean.Burberry Touch For Men asserts itself as an essence of life, a fragrance for rhythms or for silence, the vital accessory for a new outlook. Notes: Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse. Style: A 'wearable' fragrance that is welcoming, yet rich in contrasts. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
My boyfriend's signature scent. It's light and subtle, but still smells amazing and fresh.
Janet A.
Summerville, SC
This cologne smells so good! My husband wears this and it's my favorite. Just smells like a clean man!
Kalyn A.
This is my husbands favorite, I love how this smells on him. One of my faves
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up at Nordstrom rack for Christmas for my hubby and it smells pretty good! I notice it last all day on him compared to Burberry weekend this one smells a whole lot better!!
Diane G.
Ontario, Ca
My favorite men smell! I love it! I met my husband and remember him smelling like this. Have loved it ever since. I recommend this to ever male I know.
Maria K.
Indiana, PA
This is my boyfriends go-to spray! He's worn it for years and still isn't sick of it. It's a calm, not too over-powering, perfect scent for a man.
I smells so wonderful, I've even worn it myself
Jennifer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend. He is not an independent cologne user but I have slowly introduced him to some scents that really match him. This is one of his new favorites! Excellent staying power too and not too strong. As someone with allergies I look for scents that don't send me into a sneezing fit. This scent is romantic and not too much.
Daniel V.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite colognes....smooth and don't need a lot to notice the good smell. last on along time.
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Master Groomer Expert
Very long lasting. Good manly perfume and smells really good.Love the packaging, Great for any age group of men
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
This has been one of my favorite men's fragrances for quite some time. My husband was never really wore Cologne until I bought him this, and he likes it enough that he wears it almost daily. He gets complimented on it frequently!