BY BURBERRY

Touch For Men displays an initial freshness of hard-to-define notes: tender violets and tart mandarin blend subtly with invigorating waves of white pepper, softened by the smoothness of Virginia wood and oak moss. Like a strong, deep breath, the trail develops quietly into a sturdy, masculine alchemy of vetiver, white musk, and tonka bean.Burberry Touch For Men asserts itself as an essence of life, a fragrance for rhythms or for silence, the vital accessory for a new outlook. Notes: Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse. Style: A 'wearable' fragrance that is welcoming, yet rich in contrasts. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Very long lasting. Good manly perfume and smells really good.Love the packaging, Great for any age group of men
Eric W.
Kettering
Not a bad scent. kind of smells like baby powder. I use this scent very seldom. more of a warm weather scent
Janet A.
Summerville, Sc
This cologne smells so good! My husband wears this and it's my favorite. Just smells like a clean man!
Daniel V.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite colognes....smooth and don't need a lot to notice the good smell. last on along time.
Kalyn A.
This is my husbands favorite, I love how this smells on him. One of my faves
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
My boyfriend's signature scent. It's light and subtle, but still smells amazing and fresh.
Alexis David L.
Wilmington, CA
I love this cologne because it smells great not to hard neighter sweet just perfect for a man. Plus my wife loves it how it smells on me.