BY BURBERRY

Touch For Men displays an initial freshness of hard-to-define notes: tender violets and tart mandarin blend subtly with invigorating waves of white pepper, softened by the smoothness of Virginia wood and oak moss. Like a strong, deep breath, the trail develops quietly into a sturdy, masculine alchemy of vetiver, white musk, and tonka bean.Burberry Touch For Men asserts itself as an essence of life, a fragrance for rhythms or for silence, the vital accessory for a new outlook. Notes: Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse. Style: A 'wearable' fragrance that is welcoming, yet rich in contrasts. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
This has been one of my favorite men's fragrances for quite some time. My husband was never really wore Cologne until I bought him this, and he likes it enough that he wears it almost daily. He gets complimented on it frequently!
Jennifer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend. He is not an independent cologne user but I have slowly introduced him to some scents that really match him. This is one of his new favorites! Excellent staying power too and not too strong. As someone with allergies I look for scents that don't send me into a sneezing fit. This scent is romantic and not too much.
Aracely L.
Yes, the bottle does look like that. I love this cologne. My boyfriend uses it on weekends. Perfect mixture of musky and light. We first smelled this at sephora and fell in love. We ran to macys and got a better price. Great gift for any guy.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up at Nordstrom rack for Christmas for my hubby and it smells pretty good! I notice it last all day on him compared to Burberry weekend this one smells a whole lot better!!
Maria K.
Indiana, PA
This is my boyfriends go-to spray! He's worn it for years and still isn't sick of it. It's a calm, not too over-powering, perfect scent for a man.
I smells so wonderful, I've even worn it myself
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy this cologne. All of the Burberry branded colognes are great. The scent last a long time and the price is comparable to other relevant brands.
June H.
Cecilton, MD
I love this cologne! I buy this for my soon to be husband every time he runs out if it. Burberry is just a great brand overall but I believe this one tops the charts!
Diane G.
Ontario, Ca
My favorite men smell! I love it! I met my husband and remember him smelling like this. Have loved it ever since. I recommend this to ever male I know.
Ka l.
Burberry Touch For Men 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray smells so amazing. There's nothing better than a man that smells yummy.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have had this cologne for years. The smell is romantic and manly while leaving the scent not feeling to over-bearing or too powerful.