Burberry Touch for Men 3.3 oz. uploaded by Juanjose R.Burberry Touch for Men 3.3 oz. uploaded by Juanjose R.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Touch for Men features a blend of citrus and floral leaves, spice, cedar, musk and vetiver. see more...

Angel T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Classic cologne, great for every occasion. It doesn’t have the same lasting effect like before but still great. It’s not to pricey is great to add to any mans cologne collection.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Bought this as a birthday gift for my father. This set included a big bottle and a travel bottle for less than how much I was expecting to pay for the big bottle alone. I will continue to purchase this fragrance and highly recommend. WIN/WIN!!!
Manuel R.
Denver
I bought this at a Nordstrom rack store. I wasn’t sure about the smell but after 2 weeks I was in love with it. I really enjoy the calming smell. The price wis also great.
Kristie B.
Scranton
I bought this for my boyfriend last year on his birthday. Was the perfect gift. It lasts all day and it smells wonderful. I Would highly recommend this product to anyone
Evelyn S.
I bought this for my husband as a gift and I wasn't sure if he would like it. Well he ended up loving it and it smells so good! We ended up getting my little brother a bottle for himself.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is my FAVORITE scent on men, I buy it for my dad and both my brothers so I can smell it when they are around me. It
s not too strong, and is a GREAT cologne.
Hilary K.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This is the only cologne I will buy my husband. I use it myself, on occasion and have been making my husband use it for 10+ years. The complex smell is both a bit earthy and sexy at the same time.
Keydi A.
Chelsea , MA
Mi esposo USA este perfume y Es una delicia yo cuando Se Lo siento me enamoro mas de el amo este perfume en especial pero todos Los burberrys son buenos yo al igual uso el de mujer
Tamara R.
Ypsilanti, MI
I purchased this For my Boyfriend I Loved it he however hated it. I thought it smelled great on him made me want to hug him all the time .... the only reason he kept wearing it lol
Juanjose R.
It's my all time favorite cologne. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's also so durable, even after the day has ended my clothes still keep the smell!