BY BURBERRY

Touch For Men displays an initial freshness of hard-to-define notes: tender violets and tart mandarin blend subtly with invigorating waves of white pepper, softened by the smoothness of Virginia wood and oak moss. Like a strong, deep breath, the trail develops quietly into a sturdy, masculine alchemy of vetiver, white musk, and tonka bean.Burberry Touch For Men asserts itself as an essence of life, a fragrance for rhythms or for silence, the vital accessory for a new outlook. Notes: Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse. Style: A 'wearable' fragrance that is welcoming, yet rich in contrasts. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's a nice masculine and floral scent that is long lasting and strong but not overpowering." in 1 review
Kaylia R.
Kaylia R.
Love anything Burberry. Such a good quality brand. This scent is especially nice. Love it and would definitely recommend,
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
This smells great! The bottle looks nice sitting on the counter too. The scent is light and not too strong.
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
This is a great but light scent for men. I definitely recommend this for young men trying to smell good.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
My absolute favorite me a cologne! Yummy! ūüėć I want my boyfriend to continually have this on! A must have
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
This is such a unique scent. It's so fresh, but it's still very masculine. It has great staying power!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Nice floral scent is so great it long lasting fragrance it is so awesome I would purschase it .
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Burberry Touch is my absolute favorite Cologne for Men. It is light and not overpowering.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert
I love this aroma on my husband; it is not too strong or overpowering but it is a very light and pleasant scent that lasts for hours.  Burberry's Touch For Men Spray is definitely one of my more favorite fragrances for men and I will purchase this again for my husband as well as recommend.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
My boyfriend really loves this. It is his favorite scent to wear. It smells really fresh and isn't overpowering at all. A little goes a long way as well, so it should last a long time!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
This was my very first gift to my fiancé when we started dating. I loved the smell so much that I needed him to try it. I love how he smells when he puts it on.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
alguien mas tiene este producto _?