BY BURBERRY

Touch For Men displays an initial freshness of hard-to-define notes: tender violets and tart mandarin blend subtly with invigorating waves of white pepper, softened by the smoothness of Virginia wood and oak moss. Like a strong, deep breath, the trail develops quietly into a sturdy, masculine alchemy of vetiver, white musk, and tonka bean.Burberry Touch For Men asserts itself as an essence of life, a fragrance for rhythms or for silence, the vital accessory for a new outlook. Notes: Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse. Style: A 'wearable' fragrance that is welcoming, yet rich in contrasts. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love this aroma on my husband; it is not too strong or overpowering but it is a very light and pleasant scent that lasts for hours.  Burberry's Touch For Men Spray is definitely one of my more favorite fragrances for men and I will purchase this again for my husband as well as recommend.
Juliessa F.
My brother had this cologne and I loved how it smelled so I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it as well! It smells amazing and doesn't ware off and isn't a bad price at all.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
My boyfriend really loves this. It is his favorite scent to wear. It smells really fresh and isn't overpowering at all. A little goes a long way as well, so it should last a long time!
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
It's a nice masculine and floral scent that is long lasting and strong but not overpowering. I enjoy this scent as a day or night scent due to the notes of cedar wood and peppers. This lasts for the whole day with just 2 sprays! I enjoy this product
Elisa N.
Tucson, AZ
I love this Cologne. I want to swim in a pool of this stuff. They sell this Cologne at Walmart and Ross if anyone wants it but doesn't want to purchase at Dillard's or Macy's.
Colby I.
Norman, OK
This smell is really great. I actually gave it as a 3 piece gift set. The only thing I found to be problematic is the smell is a bit strong. One spray is more than enough!! The upside is that the smell lasts a long time. I could smell it on myself for hours after.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
BURBERRY Touch for men roulette spray is one of my favorite fragrance on a man.clean and crisp and not overwhelming.I give it to my husband all the time.he likes it too.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
This was my very first gift to my fiancé when we started dating. I loved the smell so much that I needed him to try it. I love how he smells when he puts it on.
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
One of my favorite fragrance! Smells great and gets you compliments from how good it smells. A little pricey but worth it because one spray goes a long way.
May Y.
Great universal scent. Musky, spicy, and all around complementary. GReat gift for any man. Burberry formulas have a great reputation as well.
Maria Q.
alguien mas tiene este producto _?