BY BURBERRY

Burberry Touch 1.7 oz EDT spray: By Burberry 1.7 OZ EDT spray Rich, masculine mossy woods scent with smooth oak moss and Virginia wood Violets and tart mandarins with energizing hints of white pepper Bold mix of white musk, Tonka beans and vetiver Introduced in 2000 Ideal gift for the special men in your life see more...

Chenice M.
Chenice M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently re-purchased this as a present for my boyfriend and I LOVE IT!!! It is completely worth the price and makes me hang on to him. I bought it from Ross initially and then Khols. This is a very manly fragrance and a little goes a very long way. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to buy gifts for the special men in their lives.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
Its ok..not much into the spicy scents,,,but one thing this smell last the entire day also when i do my laundry it sticks to the clothes so its worth every penny spent
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my fiance a few months ago and he LOVES it. It's a perfect scent for a man without being too offensive or harsh smelling.
Melody H.
Melody H.
I think Burberry Touch Eau de Toilette for Men is a pretty good cologne. My husband is a guy who likes the spicy colognes and this smells really good on him.