BY BURBERRY

Burberry Touch is a mecca for the stylish and the sophisticated. This Burberry women's fragrance is a sparkling blend of fruits and flowers. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Perfume offers inviting aromas of orange, cranberry, cassis, peach, rose, lily, vanilla and cedar. Details: For women Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 1.0 OZ. Color: Orange/Peach/Cranberry. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Cedar. see more...

Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Reasonably priced compared to fragrance purchased at other brick and mortar retailers. I LOVE all Burberry Fragrances and have worn them for years, so I'm a little biased on this review. I'd absolutely recommend purchasing from Peach & Lily and I'd recommend any and all Burberry fragrance including the men's line.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
I usually wear the Burberry sport bit I love this jus as much. very light and fun and fruity. smells great even throughout the hot summer in Louisiana.
Tracy T.
I love the way this smells on me and so does my man. Cant keep his hands off me. hehehehe
Saudi L.
I had this and unfortunately I ran out but this is great for fall. A great woodsy scent.
Sofinna B.
I love this perfume, the smell isn't too empowering and i think its worth the price. It isnt a floral smell and neither is it sweet, id say its a mature smell. I would recommend this perfume if you are looking for a scent that isn't too strong yet lasts all day and something that is not sweet