Burberry Touch By Burberry for Men 2 Piece Gift Set: 1.7 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 3.3 Oz All Over Shampoo uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY BURBERRY

Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
I love the smell of this cologne!!!! It is by far my fav. My fiancé has been wearing it for years. This is by far the best cologne I have ever smelled! The bottle has a elegant look and a wood top. Very manly but yet soft on the nose. I would recommend this buy as a xmas gift or a bday gift!
Kenny B.
Waterbury, CT
Its my favorite colon it took me a while to find what match my natural odor lasting all night like if I just sprayed it that's what a colon sopposed to do last a smell like you that sh@t andyoucantbeat that price man that's all I got to say Burberry touch its hot
Lynne M.
Casselman
Wow!  I notice my husband's smell instantly as he leaves the shower every morning! He still smells great when he comes back home in the evening.   Will be bying this stuff again!