BY BURBERRY

This spicy blend of lavender and amber rejuvenates your cologne collection, giving you a fresh scent that's perfect for casual wear. FRAGRANCE NOTES Mint, lavender, sandalwood, cedar and rich amber. FRAGRANCE DETAILS For men Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 1.0 OZ. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Material: Sandalwood/Cedar. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
For my boyfriends birthday, I purchased this perfume. It smells great, I honestly didnt think he would like it as much but he did. It last all night long, and If I had to recomment a nice soft sweet smelling cologne it would be this one I would most definitly by again.
Yaritza C.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City
My husbands early anniversary gift. He loved it because the smell is refreshing and strong. I personally think that the smell shouldn't go away to quickly for such a strong smell but it lasts almost half the day and I enjoy smelling this on him.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Cambridge England
Bought this recently for my brother, he tells me it lasts well and is fast becoming his new 'favourite'it was a good price and I would purchase again.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
England
Smells amazing, I have the woman’s one which smells even better, they last a long time, definitely recommend and is worth the money