BY BURBERRY

This spicy blend of lavender and amber rejuvenates your cologne collection, giving you a fresh scent that's perfect for casual wear. FRAGRANCE NOTES Mint, lavender, sandalwood, cedar and rich amber. FRAGRANCE DETAILS For men Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 1.0 OZ. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Material: Sandalwood/Cedar. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Eduardito M.
Eduardito M.
Denver
This is one of my very favorite perfumes. I have to mention that I collect perfumes and of course use them all. I really love the bottle design, feels heavy and it does have a good proportion of liquid. The Elegant and smooth exquisite smell is just Fabulous. I have no cons in this matter I just wish the liquid would last longer 😂
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Irving, TX
I had purchased this cologne for my fiancé as a gift. I was able to find the size I needed at Sephora. The smell is great and there is more than enough product. I really like the price point as well. Not too pricey but still affordable. It is definitely something I would buy again for him. And he loves it too!
Nik R.
Nik R.
I love Burberry and can never get enough. I get so flustered when I see the bottles I think it's more of a visual thing for me it always feels like there is just not enough cologne in them. Makes me sad because I make my husband drench himself in it from head to tioe you know why!! ;-)
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
For my boyfriends birthday, I purchased this perfume. It smells great, I honestly didnt think he would like it as much but he did. It last all night long, and If I had to recomment a nice soft sweet smelling cologne it would be this one I would most definitly by again.
Yaritza C.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
My husbands early anniversary gift. He loved it because the smell is refreshing and strong. I personally think that the smell shouldn't go away to quickly for such a strong smell but it lasts almost half the day and I enjoy smelling this on him.
michelle s.
michelle s.
Loveeeee how this smells my cousin had one and hands down it is one of the best colognes I've smelled!!!!!!!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product is great and smells great too, not too expensive looks as good a it smells love it so much and
Randy T.
Randy T.
miami, FL
El vivir de mis dias con este perfume con un aroma impresionante.esto si es mucho. producto con presentacion impecable. precios considerables. en resumen todo perfecto.recomendados a todoss
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Cambridge England
Bought this recently for my brother, he tells me it lasts well and is fast becoming his new 'favourite'it was a good price and I would purchase again.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
England
Smells amazing, I have the woman’s one which smells even better, they last a long time, definitely recommend and is worth the money