BY BURBERRY

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray (Tester). Burberry Touch was created by Burberrys in 2000 and is recommended for casual wear. A fragrance which speaks of a unique and universal femininity a scent that suggests comfort and intimacy like the fragrance of garment worn next to the skin. A radiant oriental medley revealing a glittering signature of purity and pleasure like fine scented rain that lends a feeling of freshness. This delicate composition reaches its pinnacle in the heady seduction of vanilla and cedarwood underlining the presence of today's woman in all her touching complexity. Notes include: Cassis Dewberry Pink Peppercorn Californian Orange Rose Oil Jasmine Raspberry Peach Madonna Lily Tuberose Cedarwood Vanilla Oakmoss. Style: Fresh sensual feminine. see more...

Morgan J.
I love the scent of this one and several other Burberry fragrances, it does a good job of staying long that's always good and seen with a nice and expensive fragrance.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
The men version smells really good but the woman version smells awful!! I bought it to just give it a try but ended up returning it!
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
This smelled wonderful... I need the full size soon. I don't have nearly enough perfume in my collection.
Joyce F.
Palatka, FL
I love the scent, not overpowering at all. Can be used for all occasions, from everyday to a night out on the town
Barbara Z.
Fort Washington, PA
Amazing. C. C c. C.
Alysia C.
Sutton Coldfield , Birmingham
Loved it! One of my everyday perfumes. I find myself topping it up every 3 hours or so but I do that with a lot of my perfumes anyway. However I do find that for the price of the regular bottle there are better perfumes. Overall it is a good perfume and I would recommend as it is fairly long lasting and a nice scent. Not quite my favourite bit it's certainly one for everyday use.