BY BURBERRY

Top Notes are Mandarin Orange, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and Bergamot. Middle Notes are Iris, Tea and Bellflower. Base Notes are Cedar, Vetiver and Musk

Jessica B.
Brookhaven, GA
OMG...I was so in love with this scent. I just had to have it. I don't wear it anymore, but I would definitely recommend it. It's very different and I don't think anything else smells like it on the market. I also feel you can wear it year round.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
This is a great scent. Me and my sisters wear it. I think it is a very clean and non-distinct smell that would be bothersome to others. It's a fresh smell that keeps everyone asking what I'm wearing. I typically order it online and try to get it on Amazon or on sale.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
A great classic fragrance that is perfect for every day. It's light but has the more musky, deeper notes that I prefer, without smelling too strong or being too heavy. The packaging is great quality and beautiful to display.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
A nice everyday fragrance that isn't overpowering. It last for 2-3 hours so you will need to refresh the scent. It's packaged very simple and trendy. A nice, fresh scent for those wanting to run errands or chill with friends.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing scent! Smells fresh and sexy. Can be worn during day time and night time. It last a long time on the body. Sometimes I've even smelled it a few days after applying! Very high quality and good fragrance!
Julia S.
El Paso, TX
I am not a big fan of the perfumes to be honest and I'm not hat type of girl who asks for a lot when it comes to perfumes but this one reall
Y had me going on, I would buy it again as I have th chance
Shelby G.
Milton, FL
Burberry did so well with this scent. My husband loves the smell to it, and it's by far our favorite. Lasts all day, and the shape of the bottle is awesome and sturdy. No room for improvement!
Gracey A.
Pleasanton, CA
This is my favorite perfume ever !! I will always have this in my drawer. They do that sell it in stores anymore so I have to purchase it online. Every time i wear it people always ask me what is called! Trust me I've had it for 8 years and i love it! !you can't go wrong with this one! Try it out, I'm sure you'll get addicted as well 😉
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
The Beat is my go to, absolute favorite perfume. I would say the price is average, not too high or low, and in any case it’s absolutely worth it. It’s a beautiful bottle, and excellent packaging. The smell is wonderful, it can go from day to evening. I use it for work or for an evening out on the town and I’m always getting complements. I would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend if you’re looking for an elegant yet clean scent!
Elizabeth L.
I really enjoyed this scent initially, but after a while it began to irritate me. Not sure why. I had to give the bottle away before I could finish it. I do recommend but just purchase the small size. I wouldn't buy it again.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
How is the staying power? I've purchased a few Burberry "weekend"..products but staying power is not there.