BY BURBERRY

An intense and energetic scent with warm top notes of bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and mandarin. Heart notes of Ceylon tea, iris and bluebell add a floral texture. White musk, vetiver and cedar wood give depth to this sensual fragrance.

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Burberry The Beat For Women Eau de Parfum is old favorite for me. This perfume just blends so well with my skin and just mixes into a beautiful scent. There really isn’t any other perfume out there that comes close to smelling like this perfume. I would recommend this perfume and I’ll probably still wear it occasionally as long as they still make it.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
This will forever be my absolute favorite women’s perfume. It’s a pretty average price for perfume, they all tend to be a bit pricey if they last at all. I’m not any good at describing scents, and all scents smell different on everyone’s different body pheromones, but on me, this one is perfect. I have went through several bottles and will continue to repurchase. If you are looking for a good fragrance, consider smelling this one! You won’t be disappointed!
《Gwen 紅.
Sandy Springs
My all time favorite perfume. I love that it's more of a unisex scent and not overly feminine or floral. It has a musk-esque smell and is last longing. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Priyanka P.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorites perfumes since I was in high school. Light, fresh and powerful but not too strong. It has a very powdery scent to it which i love and find it to be a long lasting wear.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
This is another one of my signature since it's probably number two on my list it's one of my favorites. It's not so good and I don't know what it exactly reminds me up but it's just one of those sons that no matter where I go everyone asked me what are you wearing? I think it smells delicious and fresh it's definitely a sweeter smell my husband thinks it smells like musky but I tend to disagree
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
YALL. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND BUY THIS. BUY IT NOW. Seriously I don't know how I survived without this perfume. I get the most compliments on it! It's long lasting, and I find myself catching a smell of it all day long after just a few sprays. I love it!!! And have an extra bottle at all times in case I run out. I love it I can't stress it enough!!
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
This perfume is my absolute favorite!! It’s such a beautiful sophisticated scent that’s great for work or an evening out. It’s subtle but lasts all day. It’s not a flowery smell but more of a clean summer day scent. It’s wonderful!! Definitely recommend and would absolutely buy again (I’ve already bought it 3 times lol)
Mary S.
I am so sad they have discontinued this. I've used this for the last 4 years and only have one bottle left in my stash. I haven't had a perfume that has lasted this long at this price point. Excellent perfume. If you come across this and no one you know already wears it, definitely purchase.
Amy G.
Bloomington, IL
This has been my all time favorite scent since I was in middle school. It's citrusy and floral with a bit of musk. Most perfumes give me headaches, but this one has never had that effect on me! It mixes perfectly with my body chemistry, and the scent lasts for the better part of the day
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love this perfume! It was actually my first favorite as a teenager when I started getting into more adult perfumes. It smells fresh but also spicy and a little musky. It always smelled very sophisticated to me. Not too overwhelming either, which makes it perfect for every day.
Elle B.
Is this scent really strong?
Siv S.
Bergen
I adore this perfume it reminds me of spring. I love the tea note in this perfume. Do you know other perfumes with this note worth checking out?
wendy s.
What kind of scent does this perfume have? is it clean..floral. .seasonal or exotic?

Amazon