Burberry The Beat For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by sravya b.Burberry The Beat For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Fathima B.

BY BURBERRY

A smooth and woody fragrance with top notes of invigorating black pepper, cedrat and violet. A blend of geranium and aromatic white thyme composes the fresh heart notes for a spiced, masculine scent

Adam S.
Raleigh
This cologne is also one of the many in my collection! The Plus is It is sweet, warm, and light but only need one spray! I put three on one time and I got a headache from It. The white mist gives It a very sweet scent. I wear It occasionally when I want to switch up the scent from a woodsy smell to a light sweet scent!
Asma G.
Got this for hubby and he liked it! I feel the price is good too.. I feel the packaging can improve yet I really like the bottle cover! The smell is long lasting! Over all 4 out of 5 product for me and hubby
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
This scent is amazing. I can't begin to tell you how many times we've been stopped by people who say "You smell so good, what are you wearing?" It lasts all day and the bottle is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this product. The price is affordable for the quality of the cologne.
The Beat by Burberry is one of my favorite perfumes EVER. My old roommate used to have it, and it filled up our house with the most amazing smell (I think it has a bit of a musk smell to it). Needless to say, I became obsessed and currently have 2 bottles sitting on my dresser -- 1 actually is about to run out so I bought a second so I wouldn't have to do without. It just smells so good and refreshing. I'm obsessed.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
I've got this cologne for my boyfriend during the holiday season and it smells fantastic every time he goes out wearing your he received compliments from everyone male and female
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I'm a really huge fan of perfumes and colognes, and this Burberry scent is amazing! I'm not sure I would pair it with a gentlemen before a woman, but I can definitely see both genders wearing this scent. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Vanessa G.
Well thought a monthly box my husband was able to get a couple of samples of cologne and he just so happen to have one of these and boy did I love that spell. not to strong just a nice smell running off if him.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Not that the pricing could have been better for a Burberry but I love this scent! After giving it for my boyfriend, I knew it was the perfect gift! It's more for special occasions but could be also worn daily.
Kellen K.
Milwaukee, Wi
This is my second favorite Burberry cologne behind only "London". It's a close second though. Great scent for Spring and Summer, were as London is great for Fall and Winter.
jesse f.
I purchased this for my uncle, he mentioned he wanted to try a new cologne so i took that idea and picked him out a new one for his birthday. i chose this one because the smell was not overpowering and it smells like a man not a girly scent
Miguel L.
What describes the scent of this perfume?
Dustin N.
Texarkana, TX
Has anyone tried this product? If so, how would you describe the scent? Is it unisex?
Michelle C.
I am hesitant to buy, what are your thoughts on this product? Did you feel the same way?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How does this scent compare to Burberry Britt?
Christina C.
Dover, DE
I can not find the burberry the beat for women anywhere someone help it is my all time fav!!!!! lol

Walmart