BY BURBERRY

Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Not that the pricing could have been better for a Burberry but I love this scent! After giving it for my boyfriend, I knew it was the perfect gift! It's more for special occasions but could be also worn daily.
Taylor T.
Burberry the Beat is my absolute scent for both males and females. I'm not one for florals, so this scent stuck out to me and I've been using it for 6 years now.
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
This cologne smells awesome. My husbands wears it all the time and when he does someone is always asking him what is he wearing or he smells good....
Jillian H.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought this for my hubby last christmas. He really likes it, it's fresh. This is not my favorite smell, it's not bad a bit strong though.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
I got this cologne for my husband and absolutely love it when he actually decided to use it. One spray goes a long way so it last awhile.
Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
My boyfriend absolutely loves this present that I bought for him for his birthday it smells really nice and I'm happy I got it for him
Sarah A.
Shelby , MI
Great fresh scent. Clean and light.mi can never go wrong with Burberry. They have a great combination of scents that are very neutral.
Grace Y.
Parkville, MD
It smells great. The price is reasonable. After buying it as a gift, I new this would be perfect gift. I love the scent smell of it.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Not one of my faves out of all the scents my husband has but it has a nice manly smell that is not too over powering.
Danielle F.
Yum. Yum. Yum. I wear this in the women's, when I can find it, and got it for my fiance. Only word is yum!