BURBERRY THE BEAT BURBERRY ~ THE BEAT 1.7 OZ WOMEN PERFUME EDP NEW IN BOX uploaded by Jas D.

BY BURBERRY

Whitney S.
This is another one of my signature since it's probably number two on my list it's one of my favorites. It's not so good and I don't know what it exactly reminds me up but it's just one of those sons that no matter where I go everyone asked me what are you wearing? I think it smells delicious and fresh it's definitely a sweeter smell my husband thinks it smells like musky but I tend to disagree
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love this perfume! It was actually my first favorite as a teenager when I started getting into more adult perfumes. It smells fresh but also spicy and a little musky. It always smelled very sophisticated to me. Not too overwhelming either, which makes it perfect for every day.
Charlsey R.
Cary, NC
I know that scents are very subjective, but I think this one is quite nice and long lasting. It smells a bit spicy in my opinion, and it makes me feel a bit mature/professional (unlike some scents that smell very fruity). So, it is often my go-to fragrance at work conferences.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
Love burberry. one of the best scents out there. would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
I buy this perfume pretty much every few months! I run out so fast because I wear it often. It's such a beautiful fresh smell!!! Great for date night!!!
Chloe D.
Smells amazing, give it for gifts! Worth trying!!!! And good price for a Perfume
wendy s.
What kind of scent does this perfume have? is it clean..floral. .seasonal or exotic?